WEGCash is thrilled to announce the launch of their first exclusively shot Paysite, FuckHerRight.com along with $100 payouts for the first three days followed by Random Bonus Days throughout the month of August!!

Send your traffic to FuckHerRight.com and make $100 per signup between July 27th (12.01am PT) and July 29th (11:59pm PT)!

And that's not ALL! We're ALSO making August WEGCash Random Bonus Payout Days!! During August, we will pick at least ONE day each week to pay you:

$100 per FuckHerRight.com signup
$2 per Join4Free signup
$60 per Custom Paysite signup**

**Custom Paysites will be released in mid-August, keep your eye out for our announcement!

Random Bonus Days will occur without notice, so make sure to keep your links up to make the MOST out of this awesome month-long promotion!

Tackling some of todayís important sex questions such as ìHow can I teach my girlfriend to give me a good blowjob?î and ìI want to get fucked in the ass, can you show my BF how to do it right?î FuckHerRight.com covers an assortment of sex topics and is attractive to a wide ranging audience, delivering entertaining sex tips and tricks via Quality Hardcore XXX videos and pictures.

Expanding from the huge success of WEGCashís well-known Join4Free program, FuckHerRight.com offers exclusive content plus weekly updates with an inviting $2.95 trial price for surfers.

Promotional materials include:

TGP Galleries - New Galleries EVERY WEEK!
MGP Galleries - New Galleries EVERY WEEK!
Mobile/Ipod Tour
Hosted FPA's
Hosted HPA's
Hosted Banners (Standard and Odd-Sized)
Various Tours - New Tours EVERY MONTH!

Check out some of our HOT content!

Sandy has sex written all over her!

Sophia getting fucked RIGHT!

Jordan's butt wiggles and jiggles!

You will find EVERYTHING you need on the main page when you login to your WEGCash account, or alternatively by looking under the EZPass Paid Trials option.

WEGCash is a leading adult sponsor program, most well-known for their highly successful Join4Free and EZPass network of sites. Delivering quality converting sites for over 7 years, paying on-time and working closely with webmasters are some of the key reasons WEGCash should be on your sponsor list!

For more information about FuckHerRight.com, WEGCash and their other programs, or to signup, please visit www.wegcash.com