Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gay Phoenix Forum Registration Is Now Open..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Gay Phoenix Forum Registration Is Now Open..

However, make sure you have a self-pic available to upload to the site that is no larger than 120x120.

As i dont have any pics available im not able to register on the site at this time hopefully, the rest of you wanting to register for Phoenix will have pics available though :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    hrm the only pics of myself that I have on this computer would require my showing my dick to security everytime I wanted to enter the hotel =\

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    hrm the only pics of myself that I have on this computer would require my showing my dick to security everytime I wanted to enter the hotel =\
    Well, gosh... don't keep us in suspense...

Goldie
    Ugh...

I just tried and after completing everything on the first screen, I got this.

Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier '2' in /var/www/virtual/phxforumgay/includes/common.inc on line 436

Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'n' in /var/www/virtual/phxforumgay/includes/common.inc on line 436

Is it just me, or is anyone else having similar troubles?

EVILKID

Cant register still

I cant seem to register i get that message

Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'E' in /var/www/virtual/phxforumgay/includes/common.inc on line 436

I didn't have a problem, but that was like at 1 am -- so maybe something broke down in the script in the meantime.

Yeah, I'm getting the same message. I'm using firefox. Is it possible it's a browser issue?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Goldie
    I'm using IE, so I don't know.

Nope, just tried it in IE. Both are causing the error.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

WegCash Robert

Error

I got a error too.

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/virtual/phxforumgay/includes/common.inc on line 969

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/virtual/phxforumgay/includes/common.inc on line 970

Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier '/' in /var/www/virtual/phxforumgay/includes/common.inc on line 436

SeanE
    Hey everyone... glad you are all on top of the registration!

We are aware that there are some issues. We are working on them as I type. Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you Sean. This is one of the most eagerly anticipated events of the year, well um... next to the main Phoenix Forum, of course. We're all waiting with baited breath. Please let us know when It's okay to register. Thank you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

SeanE
    DA TA DAH!!!! I am told it is working fine now.

Get yourself registered already!!!

Thanks guys. We are really looking forward to this one!

Goldie
    Now I'm getting this problem...

"Telephone number is invalid numbers only
    Liaison telephone number is invalid numbers only"

I first had my phone number with dashes, so I removed them, but I still get the message...

Well I just removed my phone number completely since it is optional and it finally let me past that 1st screen.

But I noticed on the sample card, despite having two different websites listed, it lists the 1st one in both spots for website 1 and website 2...

Goldie
    And it says my real name and address will not be in the guide, yet on the sample card on the next page it is pulling the address from the top section of the registration, not the bottom... I work from home so I wanted my private address to be that one, but the liason address can be the office address...

For now I will make them both say the office address so I don't end up with my home address printed in the guide somehow...