Thread: tell me about your text links...

marcjacob

tell me about your text links...

I started doing this years ago then stopped. im back after a few years but things are alot different. A few years ago "Click here to see the full shoot plus videos" linked to my sponsor would have got massive traffic, now not so much.

Are text links still the way to go? How do you get traffic to your sponsor? Any advice would be gratefully recieved - im getting desperate here!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If you are using text links to generate traffic you need to make sure that you include some trigger words in the link.

Using the example you gave..

'Click here to see the full shoot plus videos'

You should change it to include a trigger word like this..

Click here to see the full ebony photshoot plus black men videos

I wrote an article on trigger words a month or two back, you can find it in the articles + tutorials section of the GWW Community if you would like some further info

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    so my sponsor is college boy group sex, i could use "Click here for more College Boy Group Fucking Pics"

??

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    so my sponsor is college boy group sex, i could use "Click here for more College Boy Group Fucking Pics"

??
    Give it a try, you are going to see more click thrus if you match the text links to a specific niche.

Bear in mind, a lot of people have done a lot of tests to get text links that work well for them, keep a note of any text you use and how much traffic those txt links pull you, over time you'll have a heap of really usefull information

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I like to use “Join Now Mother Fuckers” :thumbsup:

umzie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If you are using text links to generate traffic you need to make sure that you include some trigger words in the link.

Using the example you gave..

'Click here to see the full shoot plus videos'

You should change it to include a trigger word like this..

Click here to see the full ebony photshoot plus black men videos

I wrote an article on trigger words a month or two back, you can find it in the articles + tutorials section of the GWW Community if you would like some further info

Regards,

Lee
    what topic is it? i think i badly need these "trigger words" of yours...thanks!