Thread: Service for MGP owners

GayGravyJJ

Service for MGP owners

Hi,
    We can now submit our hosted galls with your ref-codes included to your TGP/MGP's daily. You get credit for all sales generated. We can include recips to the MGP or any special rules you might have. Free extra cash for site owners. Anyone promoting PrideMov knows the numbers are good.

Anyone interested please contact me on ICQ#102973593

Thanks,
    Jason

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Why are you doing the work for them? :eek:

Why not just submit your FHGs to the same places using YOUR affiliate id and make a full 100% of the sales generated.

I really dont understand sponsors sometimes :wacko:

Regards,

Lee

GayGravyJJ
    Well, the idea is: Site owners give us partner accounts and we submit our newest hosted galls on a daily basis with the site owner's ref-code included. Then we know the galleries get listed every day and the site owners recieve a couple extra checks per month for doing nothing. Simple and profitable for both parties.

But whats to stop you getting a partner account anyway by submitting galleries or, buying one?

I just dont see the need to pay affiliates for doing squatt, thats one of the reasons why its getting harder for everyone in the industry to make money, the freeloading webmasters are flooding the adult internet with all kinds of stuff that these surfers should be paying for and, sponsor programs are letting them.

Regards,

Lee

GayGravyJJ
    Essentially you are proving my point for me. The competitiveness among webmasters you refer to also applies to sponsor programs. So programs have to do everything they can to make thier webmasters as happy as possible. Five years ago this took nothing more than good ratios, rebills etc.. The landscape has changed quite a bit.
    Look at how the TGP model has changed just in the past two years. Say you are a beginning submitter. Fat chance of getting enough free partner accounts to make a living from your submissions. TGP owners woke up a while ago and it's a trend that is only growing. Staying ahead of that curve is important.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGravyJJ View Post
    So programs have to do everything they can to make thier webmasters as happy as possible.
    I guess thats where our views differ, as a program owner, my ONLY reponsibility to my affiliates is to make sure their traffic converts and, that they get paid for it when it converts in to a sale... Period.

I wont do any work for them, if they want to make money, they have to earn it, by sending traffic.

If they cant send traffic, they wont be getting paid, it really is as cut and dry as that.

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    GayCravy,

why are you not setting up subaccounts for yourself and submit those to the TGPs - this way you would not earn 50% of a sale but 100% (less the fees of course)

Like to Lee it seems a bit strange to me. And if this service is the only reason why someone would join a program i think this program is worth... well.. you'll get it folks..

DEVELISH

GayGravyJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    GayCravy,

why are you not setting up subaccounts for yourself and submit those to the TGPs - this way you would not earn 50% of a sale but 100% (less the fees of course)

Like to Lee it seems a bit strange to me. And if this service is the only reason why someone would join a program i think this program is worth... well.. you'll get it folks..

DEVELISH
    Not all sites sell partner accounts. Those that do we buy.
    Not sure what you meant on the last part.

Marc
    Makes sense to me.
    A tgp will give them higher spots for longer and will likely feature their links.

I get gallery submissions from a sponsor with their own ref code and I just delete them and grab their hosted galleries that have MY ref code and post those, giving myself the top spots.

GayGravy-JJ
    Bump for those who havent taken advantage of this yet..