Thread: A new addition to our family

A new addition to our family

Ok here are pics of the new addition to our family!

Her name is Foxy ( after Foxy Love on drawn together ) and she's just a little pup and gets along in spades with our other dog Butch. They are both of the Hairless Chinese Crested breed :woof:

They both love to pose for the camera

BentGirl
    How cute! They're both adorable

Paco
    Okay, I am sorry to have to say this, but those are not THE cutest digs in the world ... maybe the second and third (cutest)!

SO ... would Rogaine help them to grow some hair on their belly and the other bald areas?
    Or do they carry a lap-back-tummy blanket?

Congrats on your newest addition!

Forgot to add: those are among the most photogenic pups, that I've ever seen - they are naturals!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    congrats for sure. But yikes, those are gonna be some fugly animals in teh senior years

Didnt the title of "worlds ugliest dog" recently go to a dog of the same breed?

--Chubbs

oh my, they are naked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    congrats for sure. But yikes, those are gonna be some fugly animals in teh senior years

Didnt the title of "worlds ugliest dog" recently go to a dog of the same breed?

--Chubbs

HA HA HA Probably :beauty:

they are ugly freakish little things but their smooth silky skin is addicting and their temperment is soft and cuddly.

I've had friends come over and freak out about the dogs and not want to be near them... but once they touch them they usually say "they're skin feels like a ballsack" or something of that nature :wtf:

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Ballsack dogs? NEAT :-)

Their skin does feel great indeed - a friend of mine from the US had one of those - weired looking but very friendly dogs.

I like bigger dogs - at least as high as one's knee is - I would prefer that little pony here, though: irish wolfhound

I personally don't like small dogs since they tend to run between your feet all the time (at least the ones I know)

DEVELISH

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Ballsack dogs? NEAT :-)

I like bigger dogs - at least as high as one's knee is - I would prefer that little pony here, though: irish wolfhound
    DEVELISH
    Wow that's amazing my favorite breed of dog is Irish Wolfhound!

I got the first Chinese Crested for my son his first day of school here in Australia because he saw one on TV and really dug it.

We just got the second one to keep the first one company. So now we have a boy and a girl... oh I wonder if they'll make little hairless babies!

I personally like big dogs as well and the next... some time in the future, will be an irish wolfhound :woof: