Thread: Worried about my prem avs sign up page

marcjacob

Worried about my prem avs sign up page

I have a gay group sex site on pro adult quantum, the problem is that pro adults sign up page has women all over it. Do you think thats a problem?

Mancheck dont reply to emails so my only choice seems to be ugas or pro adult but id prefer to avoid tti. Any thoughts?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well if you are promoting gay content id say having naked chicks on the join page would be a major problem myself.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Didn't Proadult use to have a gay script and a generic (no image) script? You can always just customize the graphic yourself and replace the offending images. That's what I do with UGAS because I can't stand their twinky scripts.

marcjacob
    they do but but you click sign up it goes to a page which is designed for straight men.

JayJay
    Recently transition from Michael universal Bear to Ben our public relationship man and sorry he is a the outgames this week.

You can e-mail me at help@mancheck.com.

thanks!

Jay

mancheck.com

BenSoares

Give Me A Call

Hey Marcjacob

Hope all is well...just got back from the outgames which rocked. I am hear to help you out. Send me an email with all your info so I can investigate and answer any questions you may have regarding the site. www.mancheck.com

Ben Soares
    Director of Public Relations MANcheck.com
    ben@mancheck.com
    416-944-8184

Peace and have a wonderful week. Ben :sun:

marcjacob
    Email sent!

marcjacob
    Looks guys, i want to submit to you but i cant work with an avs that doesnt reply. 3 questions i have for you.

1. How long do you take to review a site?
    2. If i have a problem, are you going to be this slow in replying to emails.
    3. Are you this slow paying out?

I understand you have a major staffing change but i need to know this. Also sorry for asking publicly but as i dont get responces by email, i have no other way of asking you.

BenSoares

Your Questions have been Answered

Hi MarcJacobs

Hope all is well. I have been traveling extensively as you know and perhaps have left you feeling a tad negelected. I can assure you this is in no way the way we treat our webmasters or how we want new possible ones to feel.
    If you follow this link MANcheck has always provided these very answers in our FAQ section of the affiliate webmasters resource area located at: http://www.mancheck.com/webmasters/faqs.cfm
    Please feel free to read through in hopes that it has everything you need to know. Again if you need more addition info you can always contact me personally.
    Direct answers to your three listed are as follows:
    1. Webmaster and site approval is usually done within 1 day.
    2. Any concerns or emails are answered with in 24hrs by our customer service department.
    3. We are never slow with payouts and again at: http://www.mancheck.com/webmasters/faqs.cfm there is additional info that should answer all concerns.

Please again feel free to contact me directly at the info provided below.
    Have a great week.

Ciao Ben Soares

Ben Soares
    Director, Public Relations

www.mancheck.com
    Office: (416) 944-8184
    Fax: (416) 944-3943
    Cell: (416)270-4042
    E-mail: ben@mancheck.com