Thread: Wordpress Customization Question

Dzinerbear

Wordpress Customization Question

I'm wondering if there's any way to add custom fields to a blog entry. At the bottom of every blog entry I'd like to add a field for the site link, a link to a site review, and perhaps a link for a free gallery. I know that I can just create these in the entry itself, but it'd be nice if I could have custom fields that I could plunk the URLs into and have the software do the rest.

Anyone know if it's possible to do such a thing with Wordpress.

Thanks
    Michael

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    not sure, but when you 'write' the post, look below where it asks for custom fields... think if you set those up you can use them but not too sure, might want to read through the documentation a bit on it .... link is generally at the bottom of the admin section... should give you the answer... hth a bit.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Gay is the new Black
    I know in Greymatter there is a section in the backend templates that lets you alter the Entry and Entry Separator, Template.

I'll load wordpress onto one of my junk sites and see if it has anything alike.

I know I gave you this already Michael, but here's a link for anyone else curious on how to add custom fields to Wordpress:

Using Custom Fields

Also, a search on most SE's for "add custom field to Wordpress" will turn up a slew of links for various plugins that handle meta data.