Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another AEBN Error

maxpower

Another AEBN Error

Yet again all the AEBN feeds are full of errors this month, first off NONE of the movies play at all, second most of the clips for the movies were not working even before the feeds went down forcing people to watch the whole movie. It like a full time job for me now every month I have to check all AEBN’s work too see what is wrong now. I suggest every time ABEN can not offer a product that is continuously working for the whole month that NONE of us have to pay them. I bet then they would not have problem like this EVERY month

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Oh boy here we go again. My feeds just say disabled. Do you get anything like that now?

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    Oh boy here we go again. My feeds just say disabled. Do you get anything like that now?

Thanks,
    Mark

Yes mine say disabled as well :wtf:

I wonder if this is 2257 related?

Their 2257 statement reads:

2257 Compliance

AEBN, Inc., does not produce any of the video content distributed through our network. All video products offered on this site have been licensed from their respective studios or producers (the "Licensor").

All of the Licensors that provide content licensed to AEBN represent that all models appearing in their productions are over 18 and that the Licensor maintains all appropriate 2257 disclaimers or the equivalent.
    ----------------

Now that doesn't follow current 2257 guidelines does it?

Maybe they've been shut down?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Yes mine say disabled as well :wtf:
    I just called AEBN a lady answered and said to call back in 30 minutes because a tech guy would be there. I will make sure they get this fixed.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

a lot of companies do not have the legally required 2257 statement. but aebn feeds were down quite regularly when we used them.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    a lot of companies do not have the legally required 2257 statement. but aebn feeds were down quite regularly when we used them.
    Ok great thanks for that insight I hadn't known this was a regular issue with them.

Not only does AEBN not have the legally required statement, in the statement they do have they admit they don't hold any records. They're a big company and they didn't get to where they are by being stupid and I'm not going to second guess them, but their statements seems a glaring liability.

maxpower
    My feeds do not say disabled anymore it did at first so I paid them so money thinking that was the problem, but then the feed opened ok but the movies did not play. The whole thing is a joke with them, if I owed that company I would get rid of every tec guy they have. They are the poorest quality feed company I have, I used to really like them but every month I have to play this game with them, its getting really old.

I just wonder how many members we have all lost do to their fuck ups? If all of you guys will drop them I will too. :penny:

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    I just called AEBN a lady answered and said to call back in 30 minutes because a tech guy would be there. I will make sure they get this fixed.

Mark

So what's the go?

Mine are working now :high:

maxpower
    Mine are working now :high:
    My movies still will not play, make sure you look at a few of the feeds and see if they really are working

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    My movies still will not play, make sure you look at a few of the feeds and see if they really are working
    O I C the disabled message is gone on my feeds, the galleries come up , but the movies DO NOT play

fuck

Problem isn't solved after all I guess

maxpower
    O I C the disabled message is gone on my feeds, the galleries come up , but the movies DO NOT play

fuck

Problem isn't solved after all I guess

Ya LOL man, but when the movies finally do play try selecting the individual segment parts of the movies you will see most of the do not work forcing your members to see the whole movies other than the part they wanted. Its ok if they want people to only be able to start for the being of the movies, but they should not offer the option of selecting segments if they are not going to make it work, that just pisses people off and makes us all look bad. :egg:

And we all know they just do this so we all will run up more of a bandwidth bill every month.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Ya LOL man, but when the movies finally do play try selecting the individual segment parts of the movies you will see most of the do not work forcing your members to see the whole movies other than the part they wanted. Its ok if they want people to only be able to start for the being of the movies, but they should not offer the option of selecting segments if they are not going to make it work, that just pisses people off and makes us all look bad. :egg:

And we all know they just do this so we all will run up more of a bandwidth bill every month..
    Well not so lucky to get that far here only getting this lovely message in Windows Media Player on all the feeds when you click a movie

-------------

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available.

-------------

Other feeds with WMP are working fine with other vendors so dunno