Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GA Media Signs a Deal with Rainey Stricklin

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

GA Media Signs a Deal with Rainey Stricklin

For Immediate Release

Daytona Beach, Florida USA – April 8, 2004.

Gary-Alan, CEO of GA Media Corp announced today that the company has finalized a deal with Rainey Stricklin (http://www.raineystricklin.com) for its media advertising and webmaster service sales. Rainey will manage the advertising inventory and sales for the company’s entire network.

Gary-Alan had this to say, “I am ecstatic about making this happen. When Rainey told us about her consulting services I was very excited. Rainey’s experience and knowledge of our industry are legendary. There are very few others I would trust to handle our sales on this level. I am looking forward to all of the wonderful possibilities working with Rainey has to offer.”

Ms. Stricklin will have access to all of the media advertising and services available through GA Media. The company has developed and maintains adult industry resources, services and communities relating to various markets including international, gay, anime, ebony, traffic, content, hosting as well as professional women, programming and language translations.

For more information regarding advertising and sales, please feel free to contact:

Rainey Stricklin
    http://www.raineystricklin.com
    rainey@gamediacorp.com

NS Reena
    Congrats Rainey. The guys are great as is GWW. Looking forward to working with you to advertise.

Smiles

RainGurl
    Thanks for the kind words, Gary!
    I am very excited about working with you, Lee and Chris. You're a great bunch of guys with some awesome stuff going on.
    As a former advertiser, I know your webmaster advertising converts, and therefore makes perfect sense to sell.
    Here we go!
    :grin:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff :groovy:

You honestly dont know how happy we are to have you on board with this hon

Been talking about it for a few weeks now and to get it finalized is just fantastic :groovy:

If anyone needs information on advertising you can contact Rainey directly via rainey@gamediacorp.com :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Direct Holly
    HOORAY you go girl ... Congrats to you and Lee and GA I love them and I love you so it is a great move!!!

AusCoding Allan
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done on the new position,

it was only a matter of time before someone realised the untapped resource.

Kroyrotica
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    That's big, Rainey! Are you going to be working for XXXCash still as well?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Congrats and best wishes for a long and mutually beneficial alliance!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Thank you all for the well wishes!

I'm so looking forward to the future!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Scott

I LOVE RAINEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Miss Raingurl28 is the bomb! What a great choice.these guys are lucky to have such a cutieeeee..........I will be advertising soon, so find me all the traffic ya can!!

XOXO
    Scott:bow:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Rainey, how awsome! Congrats babe!

Something tells me that I will be working with you in the future on a new project I have coming out that I want a big launch for.... Once the pockets are phat and can handle someone of your fine stature and greatness.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

That's great for all parties! Congrats!

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    I have known Rainey since about 1997 and I know that anything she touches turns to gold. She is one of the hardest working nd friendliest people I have personally ever met and I know Sarah and my staff that have met her feels the same.

GA Media is very lucky to have her!

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

Originally posted by Netbilling
    GA Media is very lucky to have her!

Mitch
    Mitch,

Beleive me I'm counting my blessings... The only thing that gets me is she wouldn't let me hire her as a full time employee! LMAOPIP

Gotta love and respect Rainey!

Gary-Alan

Scorpio
    Congratulations everybody