Thread: Program Owners... Why Do You Have An Affiliate Program / Paysites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Program Owners... Why Do You Have An Affiliate Program / Paysites?

Was just wondering why you launched your own paysites or affiliate program?

What motivated you to have your own sites instead of promoting one of the other sponsors sites?

Regards,

Lee

Heres A Thought

for me it was just next level and i like to work with content more... I mean to think out scenario and so on.... and i wanted to invest money i earn promoting other sites. And there the best way I can invest them? In the area where i work and where i know something and i like it... :sun:

I opened up my first paysite almost 5 years ago, mainly because back then it was hard to find a trustworthy non-shaving sponsor and I figured the only person I could truely trust was myself

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    For me, it was a great excuse to spend lots of time alone with hot naked asian guys, and make a few bucks long the way. I guess I would rather win the lottery and be very rich, but if you have to work, this is not such bad work.

manofmuscle was created before the new regs went into effect because there were no muscle sites out there that i thought focused on guys of the type i promote. we had promoted musclemenxxx but discovered there was no content but plugins and i hate to train surfers to distrust webmasters further. so the site had started out nude.

then came the new regs and suddenly it seemed whatever we promoted was going to be non-nude since who knows what will happen with the laws next. so we bought a camcorder and got to work - and it's handy to have those review and link sites sending those sales

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    Well - for me, doing a paysite and running affiliate programs are completely different career choices.

I have an outstanding track record in making pay sites make money... I know how to run em, what works, "what boys like" -

But the few times I tried my hand at reselling - I was a miserable failure! How the affiliate guys do what they do.... its a miracle to me! You might as well ask me to conduct brain surgery!