Thread: EPassporte, Wire Xfer, and Fethard.biz

GayGeek

EPassporte, Wire Xfer, and Fethard.biz

Hi,

I'm looking into joining Qsolo.com's affiliate program, and noticed that they don't have the usual choice of getting a check in the mail. I deal with many affiliate companies and universally prefer getting checks because I don't fully understand online payment options and am wary about providing any of my personal financial ID online.

Qsolo has three options...

Wire transfer -- Self-explanatory

Epassporte -- I've heard of this, but dunno much about it.

Fethard.biz -- Never heard of these folks.

Does anyone have experience with these types of payment options online? I am very wary about giving out my bank account information to the many websites that like wire transfers, as I really don't want to wake up and find someone cleaned out my account illegally. If they can deposit money, I'm not sure there are safeguards to prevent them from taking it out. (Other than that they'd be caught!)

Any advice and experience people have with all these options would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'm likely to decline the opportunity to review their sites until they have a "check in the mail" option or work with Verotel (the only company I trust to wire me).

--Aaron

giving bank info does not give them signatory rights to withdraw money from your account. Personally I have never had any issues with giving bank info for wire transfers to affiliate companies, although I am not using qsolo. I would HIGHLY recommend epassporte, they are like paypal - secure, trustworthy, easy, affordable, instant and they allow adult.

cheers,
    Luke