Thread: So I try to meet somebody today and...

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

So I try to meet somebody today and...

Hey,

just wanted to share my little frustration.

I talked to somebody in a chat today and about 5 minutes later I had him on the phone, another 5 minutes later I asked him if he wanted to meet - yes he did. So we decidet to meet at 9pm my time (9:35 now)

I went, showered, put some decent cloths on, basically got ready, went to the bank, grabbed some money since I invited him and then walked to the car and saw a flat tire :-(

Some asshole stabbed my tire!

I tried to reach him after I saw it but I guess he already left the house... humm.. hope he is not TOO mad at me....

DEVELISH

I was really looking forward to meeting you today.

I paid for the hotel in advance, took a shower, put on my new clothes, and trimmed my pubes.

I had to walk 8 kilometers down the mountain IN THE RAIN to meet you.

When you didn't arrive I was very upset, remembered the picture you posted on GWW outside your window, found the bakery by your house, then saw the only car outside below your window. I then stabbed your tire with a large knife I keep with me at all times.

That should cover the expense of the hotel :coffee:

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Hey,

just wanted to share my little frustration.

I talked to somebody in a chat today and about 5 minutes later I had him on the phone, another 5 minutes later I asked him if he wanted to meet - yes he did. So we decidet to meet at 9pm my time (9:35 now)

I went, showered, put some decent cloths on, basically got ready, went to the bank, grabbed some money since I invited him and then walked to the car and saw a flat tire :-(

Some asshole stabbed my tire!

I tried to reach him after I saw it but I guess he already left the house... humm.. hope he is not TOO mad at me....

DEVELISH

*hangsupPhone*

hmm... while you were stabbing other people's car (the one in the pic is not mine *GRIN*) I was talking on the phone for the last *looksAtWatch* well...2+ hrs...

You know talking to me for two hrs is not that long, squirt

*sight* Nice voice that guy has

I would not cheat on my BF but I love flirting and know my boundries....

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    *hangsupPhone*

hmm... while you were stabbing other people's car (the one in the pic is not mine *GRIN*) I was talking on the phone for the last *looksAtWatch* well...2+ hrs...

You know talking to me for two hrs is not that long, squirt

*sight* Nice voice that guy has

I would not cheat on my BF but I love flirting and know my boundries....
    Yeah YOU have a sexy accent :develish:

It was nice talking with you before and lucky you to have a BF too *sigh*

Ok off to enjoy the beautiful weather.. the SUN IS BACK woo hoo!

oh, don't get all excited and please... no dancing

dannyz
    I paid for the hotel in advance, took a shower, put on my new clothes, and trimmed my pubes.
    Did you shave your balls too?

I mean once you go to all the trouble of trimming your hairy bush, might as well give your balls some attention too. Just make sure to stretch the skin back, and use a good razor...the last thing you need before a hot night out on the town is a pair bloody balls.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
    Did you shave your balls too?

I mean once you go to all the trouble of trimming your hairy bush, might as well give your balls some attention too. Just make sure to stretch the skin back, and use a good razor...the last thing you need before a hot night out on the town is a pair bloody balls.

Thanks for the tip spunky

I don't shave my balls I go over them with a flame to burn off all the hairs. Makes you smoooooth as a babies bum and never any cuts!

dannyz
    I don't shave my balls I go over them with a flame to burn off all the hairs.
    Well Squirty, goodness gracious great balls of fire.