Thread: Purina Diet

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Purina Diet

A few months ago I bought a German Shepherd dog.

Recently, I was buying a large bag of Purina Dog Food at the supermarket and was in the checkout line.

A woman standing behind me asked if I had a dog?

On impulse, I told her no, and that I was starting The "Purina Diet" again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I explained to her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina dog food nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. As the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention that practically everyone in the checkout line was, by now, enthralled with my story particularly a rather large man who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no; I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

LOL

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    GOOOD I whished I was in line to hear that story...

:thumbsup:

Paco
    LOL - good one! I expected to read how you ended up in the hospital because dogs were after what you had in your pants!

:catfight: My diet food, you keep away!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    In all actuality, many brands of dog food are barely alright for human consumption. Always read the ingredients. I got some Scooby Snacks dog treats one time that looked like little pieces of pizza and chicken legs and stuff, and my friend and I were tasting them to see if they really did taste like pizza and chicken when another friend started reading the ingredients. When she got to Animal Plasma we both turned green. Plus, if you see "rending" product or meat, that is basically roadkill, euthenized dogs and cats and whatever other animal material that can be obtained. Hardly the stuff you want to feed your pet, and especially not something you want to put in your own body.

Trader Joe's has an organic dog biscuit that is all natural, fit for human consumption, and don't taste too bad. But it's really dry. I'd stick with 'Nilla Wafers.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com