Thread: Hosting for Autorank PHP Toplist

takal

Hosting for Autorank PHP Toplist

hi, all

I plan to start a toplist site. And consider following hosts:
    webair, varzi, hosthead or maybe oxeo.

Anyone run toplist site using Autorank PHP with above hosts, performance?

thank

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Webair comes highly recommended :thumbsup:

Whichever host you choose though make sure you check out the support available to you.

Welcoe to the community also

Regards,

Lee

takal, I can set you up with autorank php, we have loads of sites running this on our servers and I have personally set it up for quite a few of them....check out our hosting plans at http://www.chilihost.com or contact me directly to get things set up, my email is sales@chilihost.com

Cheers,
    Luke

zagi
    3/4 of these are good choices:

webair - yes
    varzi - yes
    hosthead - no
    oxeo - yes

But if you truly want great 24/7 tech support and a control panel to manage all your settings thru the web from anywhere check out:

http://www.realitychecknetwork.com/virtual.html

These guys are all top-notch and have fixed every issue that happened quickly.

How long have you been gay?
    Hello Takal,

I am familiar with the reputations of both Webair and Chilihost both of which come highly recommended (Mike at Webair is a good point of contact for you).

Just out of curiosity I would like to know why Candid Hosting.com did not make your list?

Good luck with your search!
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

gel
    I'm not sure about Webair. For awhile they seemed to be getting high marks but I have read some post about people having problem withthem recently. I would do some searchs on different forums and see what you find.

I personaly use realitycheck for my script hosting needs.

takal
    hi, all

I have send email to those hosts except hosthead to inquirey whether their plans support features needed by Autorank Php lisk "No Safe Mode" and "Htaccess". After 25 hours I get reply from Webair. Up to now it is the only reply I ceceived. I don not why varzi and oxeo haven't reply my question.

hi, MMemmer and Chilihost, the reason is simple, the hosts I listed are all at good price, as I said I just begin a web site. so I wont spend much money at beginning. thanks anyway.

Yes, gel, even in this board, there is a bad comments about webair
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...p?threadid=482
    People think Isprime a best. But I also find a bad comments on it. the same as oxeo. I think the best thing of webair is the price. $10 for 25G. and every plan with IP.