View Poll Results: Which Restaurant do you prefer?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • The French Market

2 40.00%
  • El Coyote on Beverly

2 40.00%
  • Bossa Nova on Sunset

1 20.00%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Webmaster Lunch August 23rd

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    don't make me pull this car over you two!!

I assume that 12:30 on Wednesday at el coyote is still the plan??
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

CamCruise
    Lets ask MRS. Olson...... Yes,12:30 on Wednesday at el coyote is still the plan.:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    Lets ask MRS. Olson...... Yes,12:30 on Wednesday at el coyote is still the plan.:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    Cam sweetie, I don't remember Mrs. Olson being any good at Mexican food - maybe shtruedel or coffee cake but not tacos and burritos?

But thanks for clearing the air time of you know who...and making way for our connection to the favorite director of many of Ms. Tate's movies - the director who now speaks fluent French...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    You knew Abigail Folger???? Wow! Okay, I admit I had to look her up on Wikipedia. Do I get a Freska now?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

yeah, yeah, yeah...

family ties in the great SF (everybody who's anybody knows everybody world of society, high finance and...) - you know, the old BCC circuit (Burlingame Country Club) - blah, blah, blah - Abbie's older sister, ______, is the mother of my very best friend in high school (east coast progressive and very private) - ya da, ya da, ya da, ya... so you see, the horrific events orchestrated by that "family" were enough to send shivers up the spines of the community who all believed we were protected by our gates, and lighting and burglar systems, no matter where we were, or where we played or whatever, etc....

I think that was the point of that whole Manson exercise and look at what came down the pike next...God Forbid, the other neighbors from the community... Patty Hearst

I think that's why all of us teenagers at the time, needed to escape with the help of some pshychadelics!!!!

Do they still make Fresca? if so, you get one...

Don, will you please be my new analyst?

Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    OK So I count 12 so far. I will go in and ask in the next few days.

Time for DonMike and DeAngelo to Cease and Desist their hijacking this thread. <kisses both>

In between fighting for truth and justice I am getting all kinds of phone calls; of couse I am telling everyone about this fabulous lunch at El Coyote and there are a few that want to show up. :luke:

With one day to go, who is planning to attend??

I assume this is a pay-your-own way so the cheap bastards expecting free lunch will need to go down the street to the soup kitchen. :angel:
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

JustBryce
    Andymike, Sha, JD, and myself plan to be there. Look forward to seeing everyone!

Y'all know where there's food and webmasters I'll be there. I'll probably skip the three margarita lunch since I'm still reeling from the Randy Blue crew hitting Fubar last Wednesday (were the martini's that strong or is it the fact that I had FIVE of them???).

As far as Mrs. Olsen is concerned, Margaret Hamilton was the shit as far as coffee was concerned. In a battle to the death the Wickedest Witch of them al l would win hands down.

I just found this while Googling her name. Was she really on the Paul Lynde Halloween Special playing Elphaba along side Billie Hayes' Witchiepoo? I have a new purpose in life. I need to find this on tape or DVD.

http://www.roadode.com/margaret_1.shtml

sorry, Chad. I hijacked the thread again. :balls:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

i'm going to REALLY try to be there. i usually wake up at 2:30 in the afternoon and getting up at 11 after going to sleep at 8am is no fun. i'll REALLY try to get to sleep early so i can hang out with all you day walkers.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i'm going to REALLY try to be there. i usually wake up at 2:30 in the afternoon and getting up at 11 after going to sleep at 8am is no fun. i'll REALLY try to get to sleep early so i can hang out with all you day walkers.
    If you tell me where you life I will haul you outta da bed and get you dressed for the occation :-P

I am hauling my sorry ass out of bed at 5 AM to be there! I have a 7 AM flight to catch ~

Plus meeting Basschick is on my Top 10 Things To Do in LA!!!!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Jeff&Deaw

WebMaster Lunch

DonMike / AndyMike and everyone:

This is Deaw and i will be there. Jeff has to work so he's sending his evil uncle.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Deaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff&Deaw View Post
    DonMike / AndyMike and everyone:

This is Deaw and i will be there. Jeff has to work so he's sending his evil uncle.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Deaw
    Evil uncle? :haha:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You must be joking BC! If what you say is true, you go to sleep only 3 hours after I get up (at 5AM) -

I hope you make it in for some enchilladas or at least some quac on a tortilla chip!

If I don't stop writing, I'll miss the lunch!

OMG, someone please ICQ me around 11:45 so I will remember to head out. I'm so afraid I'm gonna get all involved with what I'm doing and forget what time it is.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com