Thread: anyone know any good mobile companys i can go with to do video and wallpaper marcello

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. withmarcello's Avatar

anyone know any good mobile companys i can go with to do video and wallpaper marcello

Hi guys
    Does anyone know of a good company who i can sign up with so i can do my own mobile phone and wallpaper downloads , if so let me know
    cheers withmarcello .....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You dont need to signup with anyone to do mobile stuff, you just need to get your movies encoded for mobile devices and images resized.

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. withmarcello's Avatar

marcello

Hi but how does it work , and the numbers
    but they need a number to text dont they to download the video and pic

YanksTodd
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You dont need to signup with anyone to do mobile stuff, you just need to get your movies encoded for mobile devices and images resized.

Regards,

Lee
    Well, not quite that simple, there are hundreds of devices spread over almost 200 regional carriers most of which have differing screen size, resolution and differing delivery techniques. And there is also the matter of billing and content rating managment which are also quite complex and disorganized at the moment. There are several companies out there that offer good mobile solutions and many many more that are looking to charge you thousands of dollars to make your pictures small. We currently have a fast and free solution on the straight side, http://pocketgirls.com and will be finishing up a solution on the gay side within the next couple of months. Here is a taste http://pocketguys.com, click thru the explictness settings to the studios option to see what we can do as far as white labeling your site. I am going to be putting up a gay/for the girls section in Pocketgirls.com, if you would like to give it a go. The service is free, requires no committment and sets up in a few hours. Contact me for more info todd@yankscash.com

Nad
    Quote Originally Posted by withmarcello View Post
    Hi but how does it work , and the numbers
    but they need a number to text dont they to download the video and pic
    WithMarcello - I have a solution that can get your content on your cell phone via wallpaper in a day! You going to the show?

Hit me up at 202740086 and you can be live.

marcello

yes ok what show you mean