Thread: Gaybucks announces NATS, hosted galleries, and more...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Gaybucks announces NATS, hosted galleries, and more...

AJ and I are delighted to announce Gaybucks switch to the NATS-based affiliate program, effective 8-1-06.

All CCBill affiliates have been imported into our NATS database, and existing CCBill link codes/banners/galleries should work correctly and credit affiliates appropriately through NATS, though we suggest changing out your link codes to the NATS codes to take advantage of upcoming specials and promotions. You can log into NATS from the login link at Gaybucks.com, or go directly to nats.gaybucks.com and login from there.

We are also pleased to announce hosted video galleries for Boyfunk.com (coming soon for Boysfeetclub.com and Straightboysecrets.com). These galleries feature 500Kbps clips (3 - 20 second clips per gallery) and, along with all of our current banners, are already available in the NATS ad tools. We will be adding all of our stills galleries for Boysfeetclub and Boyfunk over the next several days, along with a custom hosted gallery builder.

We will be emailing all affiliates later today with a more detailed description of the switch, but in the meantime, if any affiliates have any questions, concerns, or issues, please don't hesitate to PM, email (gaybucks at mrcsupport.com) ICQ (272-995-402) or call us (1-866-4-GAYBUCKS from US and Canada or 1-510-526-0454 from outside US)

For those of you who aren't familiar with our properties, Gaybucks features all-original, all-exclusive content featuring some of the cutest American teen guys you'll find anywhere... 18-20 twinks in solo and group hardcore action on Boyfunk, 18-25 guys (mostly straight) in solo action on Straightboysecrets.com, and 18-25 guys on Boysfeetclub.com. All sites feature still sets and high-resolution (720x480 1Mbps) full-length video clips, updated weekly.

Right now, Boysfeetclub is our highest converting AND retaining site, with 1:82 conversion on average, and about 80% retention, but our other sites aren't far behind. We've got lots of stuff up our sleeves yet, so we hope that if you haven't sent us traffic yet, or haven't sent traffic in a while, please give us a try! And if there is *anything* you need to help market our sites, please don't hesitate to ask, we'll do our best to provide for any reasonable request.

We thank everyone for their support of our programs and all the wonderful assistance we've received, and look forward to lots of new and exciting things in the coming months!!

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Chip,

Congrats on your switchover to NATS and all the cool things happening with your program. We switched over a few months ago and it has been the best thing we have done so far.

I am really impressed with it so far and I know we have yet to begin to tap its real strength. Enjoy the new adventure. :moneybags:

Andrew
    congrats on your move over to NATS, seems to be what everyone is doing thesedays, and with good reason