Thread: Gay.braincash Is Launched

EVILKID

Gay.braincash Is Launched

BRAINCASH GOES PINK: GAY.BRAINCASH.COM IS LAUNCHED.
    MONTREAL, Canada, August 1st, 2006 – Braincash is very proud to announce the creation of a complete affiliate program dedicated to the gay market gay.braincash.com. Offering the same great DVD Quality, exclusive content as Braincash does in the straight industry, Gay.Braincash.com promises to be a leader in this new market. Applying its renowned technological superiority to brand name exclusive gay content, gay.braincash.com is a must for all gay webmasters or websites addressed to the market.

Adding four great new exclusives sites to its gay catalogue Braincash enters the market in force with: www.fuckthattwink.com www.barelytwinks.com www.crotchbuffet.com and www.boyscasting.com.

Owner Frederic Valiquette didn’t want to treat gay as just some other niche: he strongly believes that gay traffic deserves their own complete cashprogram.

The products sponsored by Braincash for the Gay Adult Market are exclusive, strongly branded and are of high quality for better conversion and retention. The team established for this project is entirely from the community, ensuring respect and understanding.

Let me know what you think ....

Please come see me at booth 717 Internext

Mathieu Nolet
    Manager Gay Cash Program
    mathieu@braincash.com
    www.gay.braincash.com
    MSN: matt_braincash@hotmail.com
    Tel: 514-598-5707

WegCash Robert

Hey

Looks great man! Love it!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Congrats on the launch guys, i know you've been working hard on this for the last few months :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by EVILKID View Post
    BRAINCASH GOES PINK: GAY.BRAINCASH.COM IS LAUNCHED.Adding four great new exclusives sites to its gay catalogue Braincash enters the market in force with: www.fuckthattwink.com www.barelytwinks.com www.crotchbuffet.com and www.boyscasting.com.

Great stuff!

Are you repackaging boycasting or did you recently acquire that site? Could have sworn I've seen it around before?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

i thought braincash had always owned boycasting...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Congratulations guys, sites look great. Do you have gay hosted galleries to go along with your new sites?

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Congrats on the launch. Nice to see a "straight" company that seems to really care about the gay market. Hope you do really well with it!!

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Bookmarked! Looks promising! :thumbsup:
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

robin
    Are you guys going to provide a webmaster referal link that goes to the gay landing page? I didn't notice one when I was at the affiliate center the other day.

Andrew
    looks really fantastic guys, congrats!

just wanted to mention that i am reviewing one of the braincash gay sites. only 20 videos in there but the full versions are a religious experience. whoever ripped and encoded the full movies isn't fucking around and they know their stuff! the movies are 720x480 with a bitrate of around 2000k and look sharp, clear and great.

EVILKID - can i get a login for a different client so i can review a couple for his review site? i'm not comfortable using a login i got for one client on another's reviews.

thanks!

J. Falcon
    Good luck and congrats on the launch.

EVILKID

updates ... internext come back was ruff

Hey Hey

Sorry if I wasn't around. Internext come back was hard hard

Tks for all the heads up
    Ill make sure to provide you with everything you need

Matt