Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the hardest thing about filming solo men?

Marc

Whats the hardest thing about filming solo men?

Whats the most difficult part of filming men solo, just for eithera jacking video or for taking pictures?

Is it model no-shows? Is it keeping the model hard, or him getting off?
    Other?

Paco
    Oh, that's so simple: the hardest things are those on the set, watching!
    What I win?

I'd say the conversation - not much is being said (or heard, from the viewers), because no person is speaking to him (unless the videographer is).

How long have you been gay?
    It's the keeping it hard part, without a doubt.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    all of the above! , but the hardest for me is remaining "interested" . (solo's can be boring) :fool:

jim

the most important thing during a shoot is keeping that sexual energy going for the whole shoot and keeping the model interested and the shoot interesting.

The hardest thing? I'm with Paco - watching!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    God you guys beat me to the punch :sleepy: I was going to say saying awake during the shoot :jerkoff:

Marc
    You dont just sit there and stare at them in a quiet room do you?
    I could never get off if someone was sitting there and staring at me. Way too much pressure.
    Wouldnt you have a video going for them or something?

maxpower
    The sound of a video in the background is a turn off to me and looks at bit amateur, its ok if you do that, but I would keep the sound off. Now I could give you a dozen good ideas to spice it up, but then what am I going to use in my solo shoots?

...or something!

the majority of my models are straight (straights are people too!) so there has to be some kind of "stimulation" present. (unfortunately they do not come with off and on switches!) :fool:
    the funny thing is i never really look at the model till after the shoot , my attention is always on positioning/lighting/etc. , so i don't have that drooling "now that i have you naked" look on my face.
    it isn't nudity that turns me on , it's a guy running around in boxers and/or shaving , just normal guy things! (unfortunately what i like does not sell well for the masses that want dick!)

jim

Oh I have to look at the models REAL close as the high definition camera has picked up stuff I didn't see before like little fuzzies and stuff that totally messed up the whole shot. Gotta examine everything in the shot closely, and not in a sexual way, even though some of my shoots are setup to be the seducing the model j/o thing (boring)
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

what is the hardest part depends on your personality. i'm not shooting masturbation, but there is a lot of repetition in what we shoot. i am very involved in getting a good combination of closeups, medium and full body shots with the smoothest zooms and pans i can do plus working to make the video look good in every way, so that's pretty interesting to me.

if a model has trouble getting or keeping it up, seems like it would be better to let him watch a video if a magazine isn't doing it for him and he isn't enough of an exhitiionist to keep it up with the fantasy of being seen by thousands.

as far as pics, we use a good quality NON DSLR because it doesn't make noise which can distract amateur models.

maxpower
    Can you really take photos and film at the same time in anyway? I know this might sound amateur, but I am a 1 man operation here. :luke:

it's better to have two or more people , but it's not impossible to work as one , you may have to choose though wether it's photo's or video only and/or be good at "editing" (video) latter.
    i've noticed that "solo's" are much easier to "photograph" than "duo's" which have more movement so the focus is more on great pictures v.s video.
    in regards to video , "photograph's" are taken at the beginning/middle/end , this of course is how i work , other's may grab "stills" from video as their "photograph's" i prefer both works to be "independent".

sincerely ..."vogue"... - madonna

p.s ~ for personal safety purposes i would not recommend working alone.

when i'm alone, i shoot the pics first and then do the videos. usually arie comes with me and he shoots the pics while i do the video. next shoot we plan to have a third tripod set up to do some secondary pics and videos.

maxpower
    I am not really that worried about safety, after all I will be working with twinks, and I am not that small of a guy or a pussy or anything. But I guess I might have to do this pics and the film separately if I can not talk a friend “My BF” into taking the pics for me. I was kinda thinking I might be able to get a really good video cam that I could use still for for pics, but I guess that dose not work out that good.