Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2257 Records Question

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

2257 Records Question

I wonder what type of records the three companies that have been inspected had...

Were they paper printouts of ID's?

Were they digital file copies of ID's?

Were they digital file copies with a cross referenced digital database?

I wonder if one type of records is better than others?

We have a digital database, searchable of course, and digital files for each model which contains the ID and appropriate information about the model... backed up of course with a paper copy in a paper folder for each model that contains also his model release, images, ID etc.

The paper versions are kept in a separate room. The digital files are kept in a special computer void of anything else, in a room by itself. The paper files are kept in the back of our warehouse in file cabinets. The paper version filing system also follows the filing system for the digital files so they both are the same.

I would like input on whether you think the digital files and associated database are sufficient.

Madame0120
    We keep hard copies of our 2257 RECORDS, in a room that is seperate from the rest of the house, where there is no access to our office spaces. A nice comfy room, where the bathroom is a few steps away and there would be no need for any wandering around.

It's also the room that's never messy. LOL! Hate to have a note in my FBI file that says .. Subject doesen't know what a dust cloth is for.

:beauty:

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    LOL madam, and if they wander around the rest of the house would such a record be likley to appear

We right now just have 7 filing cabinets full of 2257 id's and releases. YES count em 7 !!!!!!! You think you guys have it hard, you try keeping track of 2 webcam houses and all its visitors the boys bring home ect ect.

I want to put it in a database form but will probally end up having to custom design a system that will allow me to scen the id's in directly to the database record. no way am i scanning, cropping all these id's then entering them.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    I want to put it in a database form but will probally end up having to custom design a system that will allow me to scen the id's in directly to the database record. no way am i scanning, cropping all these id's then entering them.
    So you have the 2257 data and the model releases and such only on paper? I mean it is proficiant and way more easy in your case...

Hope FBI brings enough paper when they get to you

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    LOL madam, and if they wander around the rest of the house would such a record be likley to appear
    Anyone that knows me, knows that I don't like unannounced company. there's a payphone across the street. It's just rude .. but I guess they aren't company. However, they will get a good cuppa coffee, a clean comode and our respectful compliance. :humble:

Think I should move the BDSM books from the parlor? :whip:

Dang .. I guess I should clean out the bathroom closets too .. they are peepers by nature, and I'd hate for them to see my messy make-up.

I would hang up a nice Double-Fist-Fisting Pic (2257 complience beneith it) which reads "For Bothersome Intruders"

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    I would hang up a nice Double-Fist-Fisting Pic (2257 complience beneith it) which reads "For Bothersome Intruders"
    My Daddy taught me, you don't poke a big dog. :dog:

Big dogs are usually friendly - Dackles or other tiny dogs which bite your heel are annoying

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I think the FBI is allowed to walk around anywhere in your house during a 2257, and probably search your personal stuff on your PC and other PCs int he home

I think the FBI is allowed to walk around anywhere in your house during a 2257, and probably search your personal stuff on your PC and other PCs int he home
    where does it say that in the 2257 documentation ?

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    No, no. They are limited to the area where the RECORDS of your 2257 Docs are stored, and the rest room. Beyond that, a warrent should be Served. Not that I would deny them access, if pressed.

From all reports, the Inspectors are professional and staying within the scope of their powers.

Inspection Guide :idea:

What if you would keep the records IN your restroom ...
    At my place here we have like a 1 sqare meter (1m = 3 feet) room with the pot and above that we have a storage about 3feet wide and 9feet deep (paintry of the kitchen is beneith that).... .... They say there are 4 people coming for inspection, right?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    put them in the bathroom and bring them some coffee and dough nuts :broccoli:

but yeah if they want to look elsewhere you can't stop them even if you wanted to or you'd get arrested.

I know the FSC provides member with some special language on how to answer a 2257 check

Oh i have an interesting one, we have a live webcam house with cams everywheer and of course the law requires id's to be checked and waivers signed. we work from home and also havbe the records here. so if they come a kocking, should i folow the law and age verify them and have them sign a waiver and post theire id's to be in complence

cheapdick
    Two good sources of information:

PART I

PART II