Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fellow Webmasters This Is A Notice of Sale

I'd rather be whole, than good

Yeah Fellow Webmasters This Is A Notice of Sale

As of today August 3, 2006 I have sold REMOVED.COM.
    At this time I request that you remove any galleries you may have left
    in your TGP Or LINK LIST

Thanks
    Harold:cigarette:

EDIT: DEVELISH removed the domain name

Good because the links to CP sites at the bottom of removed.com have been reported :evil:

EDIT: Domain name removed by DEVELISH
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I'd rather be whole, than good
    WTF are you saying!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Good because the links to CP sites at the bottom of removed.com have been reported :evil:
    I think someones speaking out of his ass at the old owner - without knowing what was on the site PRIOR to it being sold and transferred ~
    Mind your place and dont attack him - he had NO CP on that site prior to its sale and the new owner is in control of it ~ I know this because I hosted it prior to the sale and it was released to its new owner before this post was made~{and there was NO CP on that site ever in its history!~ You may apologize to buffdude anytime now~

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by procam View Post
    ~ You may apologize to buffdude anytime now~
    What for - all he said was "Good because the links to CP sites at the bottom of removed.com have been reported"

To me this reads as "Good [you sold it and the site doesn't belong to you] because the links to CP sites [which are now on the page] at the bottom of removed.com have been reported"

EDIT: Domain names removed by DEVELISH

I did report two links, too

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    I did report two links, too
    I could give a flip less that u reported those links kudos to you - just dont attack people who are innocent!

Gay is the new Black
    :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

DRAMA, DRAMA, YAY DRAMA!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

DRAMA, DRAMA, YAY DRAMA!
    Haha this is nowhere near drama levels for GWW

Regards,

Lee

I could give a flip less that u reported those links kudos to you - just dont attack people who are innocent!
    With all due respect: Guild or innocence will not be judged by me nor you.

Why do you get all upset? Is it your domain? Do you host it now? Are you involed with it in any way?

If this is not the case, calm down - its a nice day and anger just puts wrinkles on your forehead :-)

Talk about jumping to assumptions. You obviously forgot to take your Wellbutrin as you're totally talking out your :goatse:

Devlish is correct in the meaning of my post. I don't know Buffdude (Harold) or how he does business. You spoke up for him and that's great. I was saying that it's good he's not involved with the site anymore as I reported those CP links.

Being a parent, and in the adult industry, the last fucking thing I need is to goto a page posted on this board that ends up having CP on it, or links to CP on it.

Now can we get back to work and drop the bitchiness because quite frankly it's not my style.

Thank you Develish for your level head :groovy:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Haha this is nowhere near drama levels for GWW

Regards,

Lee
    Lee is correct this is not Drama yet and please excuse the cross link here I dont normally do this but I feel its warranted so people are aware and think before they make such a mistake this sale was made to a known and trusted webmaster that we have both worked with for years and why it has so badly wrong I do not know but it has gone horribly wrong.
    Heres the details

marcjacob
    Forr goodness sake, not this again pleeeeeeeeeease.

Lee is correct this is not Drama yet and please excuse the cross link here I dont normally do this but I feel its warranted so people are aware and think before they make such a mistake this sale was made to a known and trusted webmaster that we have both worked with for years and why it has so badly wrong I do not know but it has gone horribly wrong.
    Heres the details
    I've always worried about that when selling domains. Sounds like the escrow.com method is pretty safe and could avoid the problems your friends has encountered. Sucks this has happened to your friend though.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    im sorry folks, your all nice people, dont think im saying otherwise, but all this cp crap is doing my head in.

a) if he does have cp DONT POST ABOUT IT. report it, move on. What do you think a peodophile will do if he sees a post accusing him of child abuse? stick arround to wait for the cops? keep all the evidence in a nice box named "my child abuse pics"? no, he will destroy evidence and skip town. Let the police decide when to confront the target.

b) it will probably turn out to be an 18 year old who "looks awfully young".

c) some of you are going to wind up defending a libel case. If i had an "awfully young looking model" on my site, who i could proove was 18 (lets face it, any legit webmaster has that evidence), and someone posted that it was cp, you would hear from my lawer and i would sue you. No doubt about it. What makes you think any webmaster would be any different.

Think about it. How many of you would sue if this happened to you?