Thread: Do you want to pay for traffic ?

Gay SlideShows

Heres A Thought Do you want to pay for traffic ?

Hi

I have gayslideshows.com. It's a free site with a minimum of ads. I like it that way.. I have between 5-6.000 visitors each day, but I have a hard time making money on the site. In fact I can't even cover my expenses fully. I could turn the site into a banner-farm, but that would scare the users away I suppose.

I have come up with an idea, "Hotlinks". If you want to pay $2.50 for a link on the frontpage for 14 days, then I've come $2.50 closer to paying my bills. $2.50 isn't that much, and maybe you'll even get more hits that you thought. I haven't any statistic on click-rate from hotlinks yet, because this is rather new, but I think I can promise you that this deal is better than most pay-per-click programs.

This is an opportunity for you to get some cheap traffic ( I hope ) and an opportunity for me to test this and make the extra $ I need to cover my expenses.

Read more about the hotlinks
    here or if you like banner-ads better, read here.

Thank you
    Dennis Milandt
    Gay SlideShows

ps. Any feedback, comments and suggestions to this way of selling traffic are most welcome.

beachman

www.gayslideshows.com

i would like to pay the $2.50 to access gayslideshows.com...how do i proceed?