Thread: Newbie to board, writer looking for work

RaulQ

Newbie to board, writer looking for work

Hi, I'm new to the board but not to the biz. A long time ago I wrote a short story, so now I'm looking for some business.

I'm still new and can't post URLs yet, pls ICQ me for the link.

If you need a writer and like my work there, just hit me up at ICQ 303349082

Thanks and wish you all in the biz well!

RaulQ

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi and Welcome to GWW, Rrrrraul

make yourself a home and enjoy the forum - nice and knowledgable people around here.

What kind of stories do you write - do you have a small sample you can post?

DEVELISH :develish:

RaulQ
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Hi and Welcome to GWW, Rrrrraul

make yourself a home and enjoy the forum - nice and knowledgable people around here.

What kind of stories do you write - do you have a small sample you can post?

DEVELISH :develish:
    Thanks D, for the very sweet welcome

Unfortunately, forum rules say I can't post URLs yet, so wasn't able to post my URL there...

My story there is a first-person account of a very naughty young lad who contrived to take advantage of an older man, titled "Molesting My Uncle"

Anybody here looking for a writer will definitely get a reply from me with my URL and other info, pls bear with my situation and pls do hit me up on my ICQ

Here's my ICQ again, sorry if it's a pain right now -- 303349082

adding a welcome to you!

cheers
    Luke

a story of a young lad? hopefully over 18. and sounds like an incest story. perhaps you could write some stories with legal topics so you can have some samples. one story site went down for illegal content and in this current legal climate, they won't be the only one. perhaps you could write a couple more - to see how it feels and have some samples ready. also this way you can see if you can write on demand which is very different than writing because you feel like it.

btw, the stories i write and sell are generally between 1000 and 1500 words each if that helps. i have sold some with 800 and 900 words but most people ask me for 1000.

Paco
    Welcome to GWW, RaulQ - I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Sana Chan
    Welcome fellow writer!! ^_^ I'm always glad to see more writers on the board. Helps me learn the trade considering my n00bie status.

wildgirl
    Hello and welcome to GWW