Thread: str8 guy site owners, i need YOU!

str8 guy site owners, i need YOU!

if you own a straight guy site, i'd love a quote from you regarding whether your models are straight. if used, it will link back to your site and i'll need the name and title you would like me to use for you.

thanks!

i was referring to str8 guy paysite owners and it's too late to edit

"My guys are so straight the only way to touch their cocks is when they're asleep"

Sleepingmen.com - A new way to get straight cock

-----------------------

Like that?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

thanks

please check your pm's.

maxpower
    Sorry Bass, but I will be opening a str8 bait site soon too, and even if the guys where really str8 acting gay guys I would say they where 100% str8. Its just fuckes up the fantasy, I would be really shocked if your going to get anyone to say their str8 goes gay models are really gay to start with, that’s like E-suicide. :kickcan:

keep in mind that half or more straight guy sites are masturbation only. i personally know a few 100% straight guys who did some of those shoots.

maxpower
    I am sure their are allot of str8 guys that do solo masturbation sites and str8 bait action sites too, but I am also sure that someone that runs a str8 guy site will not say any of the guys are really gay ya know. That’s all I am saying, the % of gay to str8 in these sites are open to debate but I am willing to bet its a mix of some kind or another, but again admitting that would not be that good of a idea. :haha:

well, luckily this is an article for surfers so i don't have to be too accurate. btw, one of the site owners who got back to me did say 30% of his guys are actually gay.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    well, luckily this is an article for surfers so i don't have to be too accurate. btw, one of the site owners who got back to me did say 30% of his guys are actually gay.

Thax cool, I am really surprised someone really admitted that must be really honest or did not think about it that hard. When I open my str8 bait site “my next site” I would really prefer really str8 acting gay guys, that can act a bit “hesitation ECT” that way I can have more control over how the shoot goes, but I am sure I will have a str8/gay mix in that site with the content I shoot and the content I pay for. :fugly:

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    BTW that wasn't me folks

All of the guys I've filmed to date, for the exception of 2, identify as straight.

Now back on topic

Straight guy sites post in this thread!

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    LOL making my point

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    LOL making my point

~ In Production ~