Thread: Carma Feedback Needed

Carma Feedback Needed

:cheekymonkey: Mornin peeps ...

I have a client looking at the Carma CMS from Too Much Media, and would like some feedback from any program owner that is using it as well as feedback from any designers or support personnel that have worked within it.

Overall, how's it working out for you? Major learning curve? Any problems in customization? Likes or dislikes about how data is added? Please mention any features you feel are topnotch or areas it's lacking in as well.

Thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    With any CMS there are always learning curves, i actually dont know anyone who uses Carma that i can think of off the top of my head but, from various board posts i have seen about it, it would appear to be a pretty solid product.

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Sorry dear - no experience with that system, so I just wanted to give you a bit of a :baa:_mmmm_puh!
    (bump)

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I just got CARMA installed and in the process of getting to know it, but I can tell you I love it from what I have seen so far.

We have been using Site Depth but I just got fed up with having to program around all the bugs, deal with all the inadequacies in it. I have been waiting on a promised update to that program for the last 6 months.

We also use NATS and it integrates beautifully with that. It will even let you see what content each member has looked at, which are the most popular, all sorts of neat stuff. And it allows integration of feeds into the site, not sure how that works yet but it looks good.

I have had great experiences working with the folks at Too Much Media with NATS so that is one of the things that made me go with CARMA. They have some of the best customer service I have ever gotten in this industry.

sent you what little feedback i have - check your icq messages.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    sent you what little feedback i have - check your icq messages.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I haven't used Carma. I wish I could help.

I use MAS from Mansion Productions and it kicks ass :vanish:

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    :cheekymonkey: Mornin peeps ...

I have a client looking at the Carma CMS from Too Much Media, and would like some feedback from any program owner that is using it as well as feedback from any designers or support personnel that have worked within it.

Overall, how's it working out for you? Major learning curve? Any problems in customization? Likes or dislikes about how data is added? Please mention any features you feel are topnotch or areas it's lacking in as well.

Thanks!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com