Thread: site review for your sites/blogs

site review for your sites/blogs

I have Ben working on some site reviews that all affiliates will be able to use in their review sites or blogs or wherever (yes, I am keeping him very busy!!)

He got his first review online today, its at http://www.hunkmoney.com/reviews.html

Its got one site (XXXAsianGays.com) reviewed. He did it so that it can be cut about 1/2 way for those that need a shorter review. I think it would be perfect for blogs or review sites. What do you think? Is this the stuff affiliates want?

cheers,
    Luke

Dzinerbear
    Luke,

I think this is a perfect tool. A lot of webmasters can't write -- or don't want to, so this will give them a tool to help promote your sites in a different way.

Good stuff.

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Luke,

I think this is a perfect tool. A lot of webmasters can't write -- or don't want to, so this will give them a tool to help promote your sites in a different way.

Good stuff.

Michael
    Agreed.

When we launched Adams Reviews, our hosted review site webmasters that started using them saw an increase in sales within days of linking to it so im pretty sure your affiliates will notice the same trend when they start using your hosted reviews

Regards,

Lee