Thread: .Htaccess Errors On Paysites..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

.Htaccess Errors On Paysites..

Was just curious what you folks thought about sponsors redirecting htaccess errors to other affiliate program?

For example, bad login attempts, if a surfer trys to enter a non-existant username / password combination and they get served up an error page, is it fair game to send that surfer off to another sponsors site or, should the surfer be redirected back to the join page for the site they were trying to access?

For example, lets say a surfer trys to enter a username/pass to Ebony Hounds on Condom Cash, should i then serve up the Ebony Hounds join page or, woud it be okay to put a link sending that surfer to an ebony site at aother sponsor and hoping they make a sale at that sponsors site?

Your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Lee

Togm
    pimproll sends them to an offer page with all their sites listed and your affil code in all of them.

Well Lee you have said that you only promote sites with airtight tours right? No traffic leaks etc. What you are proposingt is a traffic leak.

I personally feel that it's important to know who you promote and their business practices and that surfers know when they land on a site, within a few seconds, if they want what the site has to offer. There is no need to waste tht potential sale by not having other avenues for the surfer to make you money.

Go for it, just send them to a site other then one of your own so others have a chance to make a buck :sleepy:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com