Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best converting gay niches?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar

Yeah What are the best converting gay niches?

Hi ppl
    Am planing to open one program with few gay sites,it will be only gay affilate program,so am interesed to know...
    what niches converts best for u?
    What is missing on market?
    What would u promote?
    Any inputs and help is very appreciated!

Btw,i am having idea to make gloryhole,handjob,blojob facial and bareback hardcore sites,are thoose niches ok for u?
    Or is there some better ones?
    waiting for answers

what about uncut and bear?

btw, if you're making a gloryhole site, it would be nice if the gloryholes were actually in restrooms or video booths rather than appearing to be in someone's livingroom or studio.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    What sort of gay surfer traffic do you have at the moment niche wise?

Id develop sites around the niches you already have traffic for, that way, you'll be able to send traffic to your own sites for testing prior to launching them

Regards,

Lee

true.

or if you don't have traffic, what kind of models do you have? why not make a site that revolves around what you already have going?

well i dont have any traffic yet,but traffic will come later,as i plan to open nice sponsor program,and not just to submit galleries or whatever,
    Thats why i plan to use my models i have here,and make few sites,for niches i told u,and interesed to know what do u guys think its good to start?
    what is missing?what is converting good?

Dzinerbear
    We could use some glory hole sites (like basschick mentioned, try to make your set look more like a real bathroom) handjob sites would be good too as there aren't a lot out there, a bukkake/facial site should go over well too.

A leather and uniform site would do well, too.

Don't bother with a bear site if you're not going to use real bears. Skinny hairy guys are not bears.

A real foreskin site would be nice with guys playing with their foreskin, fucking their foreskin with didos, cumming inside one another's foreskins, foreskin stretching, and docking.

The bareback market is starting to get a bit crowded.

I did a cumshot site a while ago that did quite well. I categorized the cumshots into different types: cum flying through the air did the best.

Cheers,
    Michael

oh, right - handjob would be good as i don't know of ANY handjob sites. and don't forget rimming, but that will be harder to shoot the closeups because of the guys' heads being in the way.

but my experience is if you don't know a niche, the content you shoot won't be right for it, and there are plenty of sites out there already that don't understand their niches.

so i still say shoot what you know!

Togm
    asian - black - bigcock do best for me. Bareback did when it was "new".

big cock does great for me but only if the cocks are truly impressive and the tour is good.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    big cock does great for me but only if the cocks are truly impressive and the tour is good.
    size queen :innocent:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    If you don’t have any real traffic or reg viewers and you have to rely on other to do all the leg work for you, I think your going to find that a much longer and harder road than you think. Personally I never trust what others will or will not do just look at it as a potential bonus. Traffic is KING, no matter how poor a site you make, or old your content might be if you can generate good traffic you will still be ok, now the opposite is true too. No matter how good of a site you have and even filled with the worlds best content if you do not have good traffic you really do not have shit. :toiletpaper:

maxpower
    I really think many content providers and photographers do not understand how something’s really are, they think their content is what does the work, and in reality that can not be further from the truth. $0.02

Exceptions exist, but that is true with almost everything.

my opinion differs. content is king, but most content producers shoot stuff that isn't quite right. take glory holes.

the entire idea is anonymous sex - sex where you can't see the other person and you don't know who it is. yet most producers either have a glory hole set up in their studio or house - and come on! we can't even pretend to fantasize that some guy off the street wanders into someone's house, sees a wall sitting there and sticks their dick through it never having seen the guy on the other side. or i've seen glory hole sets where the guys come out of the stalls after 10 pics or 2 minutes and bang away.

the truth is that a guy who shoots big dick content with truly HUGE cocks, foreskin content where the foreskin is stretched and there are pics before the cocks are hard showing the skin around the head, glory holes in what look like anonymous restrooms - they can hire someone to send them traffic. but unfortunately most content just doesn't hit the spot, and that's not possible to fix once it's shot.

maxpower
    I would never say good content is worthless but I am a traffic guy all the way. I have never really found that paying for traffic was really that good of an idea. Most of this “paid” traffic is heavily filtered, or too expensive to make it really worth wide consumption. If someone could really generate good traffic they should and most likely go with affiliate programs not per click or whatever, so that brings you back to square one with all this in most cases. Just my opinion of course. :kickcan: