Thread: CCBill Webadmin Error

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

CCBill Webadmin Error

If anyone from CCBill is around you have some errors in Webadmin when trying to view individual subscription data...

377: Error in getSubscriptionExchangeInfo for (1113496511): Received error when obtaining currency format (Received error when querying currencyCodes (Cannot resolve handle to perform operation. Perhaps you have the option set? in /var/www/LIB/System5/SubscriptionInfo.pm at line 373 in /var/www/LIB/System5/SubscriptionInfo.pm at line 989))
    Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I also just got this one trying to return to the main Webadmin index.cgi page..

Error getting Home Error getting quick Link Table Error getting links Error getting quicklinks( Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /var/securewww/virtual/reports/home.cgi at line 49)
    Regards,

Lee

just tested it out and its all working good for me, although it is rather slow today.

Lloyd_CCBill
    Lee,

Thank you for making us aware of these issues. I will make sure that the problems are pointed out to our maintenance team immediately. If you have any questions or concerns or if there is anything that I can assist you with please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you,