Thread: Focusadult content down for weeks?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Ben's Avatar

Focusadult content down for weeks?

I haven't been able to access www.focusadult.com content provider for weeks now. Could somebody verify this? Have they closed the store permanently?

Paul Markham
    Looks like it. Are they the guys in Budapest?

If so I think they stopped shooting ages ago.

This is the second content provider to shut up shop this week. Jact Content said he was closing down.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Ben's Avatar
    Yes, they were the guys from Budapest. They had some pretty nice (but limited number of) gay sets. I bought these. However, they mostly had straight content.

They didn't announce anything. Just became inaccessible about 2 weeks ago. Quite unprofessional. They should have warned all their former customers they'll be closing down.

Now what will be with the 2257 records maintained with this content provider? 2257 records were easy to download at all times, just by logging into your focusadult account, much like it's the case with Ounique. If a webmaster has lost or can't find the 2257 documents for a set obtained from this provider, he will have to delete all the sites where that set has been used...

Paul Markham
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Yes, they were the guys from Budapest. They had some pretty nice (but limited number of) gay sets. I bought these. However, they mostly had straight content.

They didn't announce anything. Just became inaccessible about 2 weeks ago. Quite unprofessional. They should have warned all their former customers they'll be closing down.

Now what will be with the 2257 records maintained with this content provider? 2257 records were easy to download at all times, just by logging into your focusadult account, much like it's the case with Ounique. If a webmaster has lost or can't find the 2257 documents for a set obtained from this provider, he will have to delete all the sites where that set has been used...
    Another reason the old law was inadequate.

"No problem officer the documents are held by these guys in Budapest.

Whoops it looks like they have disappeared.

Can I have a cell on my own with a south facing window?"

A bit extreme, but I'm sure you get my point.

Focus had been having blow out sales for years and I don't think they were shooting at all.