Thread: Anyone bought from

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Anyone bought from

Pimp Video Content

They seem a bit slow to reply to emails for info on their products, so feeling a but dubious to parting with anymoney at this stage

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

WWC-Bako
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstars View Post
    Pimp Video Content

They seem a bit slow to reply to emails for info on their products, so feeling a but dubious to parting with anymoney at this stage

socks

We have a ton of content, hit me up I'll make you some good deals

rudebox

WTF?

Not to knock anyone, but just be careful when licensing content from WWC, to ensure they actually have the proper 2257 docs BEFORE you purchase.

They offer a nice variety of content, but oddly enough, they are still selling and adding content that doesn't even have 2257 docs. I also find it unsettling that they don't list themselves as the custodian of records for the content they sell.

We have been going back and forth for over a year now trying to get docs or replacements for content we licensed from WWC last year. I blame myself for not being more careful when licensing content. That's why we produce most of our own now.

Dzinerbear
    yes, be careful with WWC, I'm still waiting more than a year later for 2257 docs. I don't believe it actually exists.