Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ccbill Process?

maxpower

Ccbill Process?

I have sent off my application for Ccbill approval, but with all this age discrimination I am a bit worried even though I did get all the content from major providers, and posted the text for them to review. Does anyone know how long it will take before I will know more keeping in mind its Friday, all this is just really stressing me out. :hmm:

Nad
    You should be able to drop a line to your rep over there and have them find out where it is in the process flow.... shouldn't be too bad

maxpower
    Don’t really have a rep yet with them, just really hate the idea I will have to change the site to much. I did ask about all the text and all and got a green light, but that still does not give me to much comfort. After all this is a Teen Boy Action site, and with all the hate I get from gay webmaster about it god only know what they are going to think. I really do not want to make my site to generic with the same old mid 20s twinks in the tour ya know, that market is about full now. :fucked:

How long have you been gay?
    age discrimination? You mean we don’t process for content that appears to be of underage models? Icq me your account # and subaccount #, ill see where we are with it

Nad
    you have a rep now! ;-)

Toni_Enzo
    " I really do not want to make my site to generic with the same old mid 20s twinks in the tour ya know, that market is about full now."

Yeah... can't wait to see what you've got... if 20s twinks is full.. you've only got 10ish twink market i guess....

You're so full of .... :toiletpaper:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    CCBill compliance (as of 2 weeks ago) was really fast. I submitted a site late on Sunday night and I had an approval on Monday afternoon. It took about another week to get Visa approval.

And... the same site, when it went through Paycom the week before got a request from Visa for IDs for some of the models who looked young, but once we provided the IDs to Visa, it was approved the next day. So there's no "age discrimination" except, as Corvett said, that they don't process for models who are underage.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by corvett View Post
    age discrimination? You mean we don’t process for content that appears to be of underage models? Icq me your account # and subaccount #, ill see where we are with it

Haha you ave no clue how close you are with that Mark

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    CCBill compliance (as of 2 weeks ago) was really fast. I submitted a site late on Sunday night and I had an approval on Monday afternoon. It took about another week to get Visa approval.

And... the same site, when it went through Paycom the week before got a request from Visa for IDs for some of the models who looked young, but once we provided the IDs to Visa, it was approved the next day. So there's no "age discrimination" except, as Corvett said, that they don't process for models who are underage.
    As long as they ask for the documents that’s cool, but what he said was appear to be that is a whole other thing. I am sure if your site went though ok I will be ok too, but all this does worry me a bit I am just so ready to put it behind me. :fucked:

maxpower
    My only problem with this is who decides how old someone looks to them, all my content does come from major providers right now I did not create any of it. I look at it like this most 65 year old men are going to think very one looks really young to them, and a 20 year old guy is going to have a different view and probably much more accurate one. This whole thing getting out of hand now documents are not enough, just the opinion of some guy in a office that I am sure did not go to school to learn how to judge a persons age from a pic. I was told that if they had a problem with a guy in the tour that would just ask for the info, but that this did not really happen often.

We don’t process for sites with models that appear to be under 18, that’s actually a card association rule. The logic behind the reasoning may be that ids can be altered or the content was taken at a different time than the id was documented.

If we think that the content is of under-18 models, we will not process for it

maxpower
    We don’t process for sites with models that appear to be under 18, that’s actually a card association rule. The logic behind the reasoning may be that ids can be altered or the content was taken at a different time than the id was documented.

If we think that the content is of under-18 models, we will not process for it
    Do you take in consideration the studios that the content come from, or it this just a hit and miss process where some nameless guy in a office gets to decide what people in your site might really be 17 and not 18 :embarassed:

marcjacob
    max your obesessed with this . they will judge you fairly as long as you legal youll be fine with ccbill.

i got approoved within hours with them actually, they are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Do you take in consideration the studios that the content come from, or it this just a hit and miss process where some nameless guy in a office gets to decide what people in your site might really be 17 and not 18 :embarassed:
    The policy review analysts all have names, training and in most cases, they get a second opinion from the Policy Review Manager.

Lets just say we are cautious in this regard, there have been processors in the past that have gone under for processing for content against association rules.

If you want a second opinion of anything that has been rejected, my icq # is above

Take care

-Mark

maxpower
    The policy review analysts all have names, training and in most cases, they get a second opinion from the Policy Review Manager.

Lets just say we are cautious in this regard, there have been processors in the past that have gone under for processing for content against association rules.

If you want a second opinion of anything that has been rejected, my icq # is above

Take care

-Mark

OK man thax, we will just see how it goes first not really wanting to rock the boat to much before I even have a real problem. Its just I have put so much work into this site, and all this just worries me allot, I guess I really hate having my fate is someone else hands like this.