Thread: Feedback wanted: My First Interview.

Goldie

Feedback wanted: My First Interview.

Hey everyone...

I'm looking for some constructive criticism if you have time. I just conducted my first ever interview for my blog and I wanted to know what you all thought of it before I attempt another one.

Was it too short? Too long?

Were the questions interesting or lame?

Was there something I didn't ask that I should have, or something I did ask that I shouldn't have?

Should I have shortened any of the replies or left them as they were (unedited)?

Any feedback (good or bad) is appreciated.

The interview can be seen at the top of my blog at www.goldiesgaygalaxy.com. If it is not the top post, just look down for the post made on August 11th.

Thanks in advance!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    What's with the blaring music? Startled the heck out of me, and too in your link, not the text showing but the link itself you have an "x" instead of "C" for dot com.

Didn't get a chance to read much either, my glasses are upstairs and the font was just too tiny for my tired eyes... sorry...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Goldie
    Shoot, thanks for finding my typo in the hyperlink. I'll see if someone can go in and edit that for me.

But what music are you talking about? On the preview clip? Or something else because as far as I know there is no music on my blog.

Goldie
    You were not the only person to mention the font size, so I have made it larger. I also bolded the questions so they stand out more.

Hopefully it looks better now.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Looks much better with the larger font... also re the music, sent you a PM.:coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online