Thread: Another Weekend Working..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Another Weekend Working..

In the garden for me

It seems there is a crack in one of the sprinkler pipes i laid a few weeks back so now i have the fantastic job of digging them all back up again to find the crack and fix it

Hope the rest of you have a better weekend than what ill be having LOL

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Such is life in a house, granted ... I have to crawl the floor and put tiles down this weekend.

Reading about your sprinklers problems I have to say I dread ditching condo life for a house, but then who said I can't hire a hot gardener :cheekymonkey:

Paco
    sorry to hear that your back to laying pipe, but it's like a lil' ditty me Ma used to sing to me: it's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it!

I, unfortunately will be humping my olive lumps up and down, down and up, some monster of a mountain. Yah yah, I know, there goes Paco, getting high, AGAIN.

Poor poor pitiful, me...

I hope y'all have an absofabulous weekend.
    Ladies and gentlemens - Paco has left the building!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well i dont know which cowboy laid these pipes a few weeks ago but i wouldnt want to hire him again LMAO

I guess i must have been in a hurry to get them finished because it turns out i forgot to glue a couple of the joints hence, the leaks LOL

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Your lucky you have sprinklers, my parents in the south of englang are on a hose pipe/sprinkler ban. Aparently the waters going to run out otherwise. great huh. their front lawn is all but dead.

:bs:

I'm not gay, Im just a little bit poofy. Ade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Your lucky you have sprinklers, my parents in the south of englang are on a hose pipe/sprinkler ban. Aparently the waters going to run out otherwise. great huh. their front lawn is all but dead.

:bs:
    Good job its pissing it down then... oh the British Summer, dont you love it? I need to find me a hunky Californian and move over there!
    http://www.menatplay.com

Join my super cool affiliate programme!!!
    http://www.pinstripecash.com