Thread: 2257 Page

maxpower

2257 Page

I was just wondering if this text on my 2257 page is ok, or if I need to change something. I have seen some people list the content providers is that a better way to go with all this?

18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance NoticeAll persons that appear in any visual depiction contained within this site were eighteen years of age or older at the time of creation of such depictions. All such images of a sexual nature are documented as required by US Federal Law under the Child Protections Act: Section 18 United States Code (U.S.C.) 2257 and the regulations of Section 75 C.F.R. Section 75 by the manufacturer concerned, except with regard to visual depictions of sexually explicit conduct made before July 3rd 1995, which are exempt from the regulations set forth in 18 U.S.C.subsection 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75. In compliance with the Federal Labelling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257), all models located within our domains were 18 years of age or older during the time of photography. The Custodian of Records hold all models proof of age. All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations:

Custodian of Records
    Me@webmasters
    Sean E Watson
    1040 E Ocean
    Long Beach, California 90802

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    In a rare break from my own rule,

Max,

Get an attorney.

If you can't even understand 2257 enough to come up with your own 2257 statement, and don't understand the difference between primary and secondary producers, and the existing and new reporting requirements, you really NEED the help.

And don't say you can't afford it... if you can't even afford an attorney to advise you on 2257 language for your site, how will you ever afford to pay for a defense on a 2257 violation which will certainly result from a noncompliant site?

marcjacob
    this is what i use, but 2257 doesnt apply to me so i find it hard to care

In compliance with the Federal labeling and record keeping law United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models and other persons who appear in any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in or at any of our owned websites were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257 and associated regulations.

All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said they do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.

The owners and operators of this Web site are not the primary producers (as that term is defined in 18 U.S.C. Section 2257) of any of the visual content contained in the Web site.

desslock

If We Had A Lobby Association...

If the adult industry had an actual advocacy organization like every other business group, we could run the following ad:

The US Dept of Justice has began resource intensive operations carefully verifying the model records of law abiding, taxpaying companies that produce adult entertainment. This means that there are even more people somewhere in the Justice Department whose entire job is to verify the accuracy of the information they are getting by surfing adult websites and watching dirty movies ALL DAY LONG.

In view of today's serious events, why is this a priority?

Political ad paid for by ...........

Steve

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    U have tons of articles on google,.and if that doesnt help just get an attorney like gaybucks_chip said,its alays easier that way

maxpower
    OK thax guys but what I am really getting from this is “NO I don’t see any problems as far as I can tell it looks fine to me” :thumbsup: