Thread: who gives free content and bills will ccbill?

marcjacob

who gives free content and bills will ccbill?

i know condom cash does, got them allready, any others? i need the aff program through ccbill unless your offering high pps with no minimum sales to get those rates ($35 plus) as i have to pay to get the checks cashed as in the uk (our banks are theiving bastards)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yeah i used to hate the banking fee's too LOL

You should check in to opening a US Dollar account @ Lloyds, last time i checked (about 6 yrs ago) their rates were pretty good, about 10 quid per deposit whether you deposited 1 or 100 cheques

Regards,

Lee

We use CCBill, and although I don't give it to EVERYONE, if you ask to be put on my weekly mail-out for content, I'll send you a full set of pics every time we release a new model.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

marcjacob
    im going to register for tax anyway. someone has to pay for tony blairs holidays (sorry "working trps") to the states.

my first pay check is only $160 so i wouldnt get taxed in that amount anyway i dont think, ill get keep a bit back in seperate account till i fin out what i have to pay and when. im guessing bank fees are deductable!

hunkmoney has free hosted content (galleryies, sites, video galleries and a tgp) and is a ccbill affiliate program.

cheers,
    Luke

marcjacob
    Lol i wasnt thinking you didnt, just that im a fairly new and thus small player, alot of people in my situation wouldnt bother.

I think the banks may care, in which case ill open a business account, ive had them before so its no biggy.

marcjacob
    edited, crap comment, misread your post, i thought you said you paid throgh ccbill!

We have a ccbill administered program for TrixiesHouseboy.com and offer zipped content (not a ton yet, but his site is totally underexposed so it's not stuff that's been seen all over the place plus is exclusive to his site).

http://webwhorebucks.com

Promote solo guy site TrixiesHouseboy.com!
    WebWhoreBucks