Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webmasters Abscessed with CP?

maxpower

Webmasters Abscessed with CP?

I may be the only one that has observed this but it really seems allot of webmaster are totally abscessed with CP. Every day a large amount of posts are dedicated to this, now personally I hate anyone taking advantage of children in any way, but in a way is that what allot of webmasters are doing by using this topic to.

Discrediting legit companies and people

Being used by people that hate twink content to start with and think everyone should be 21+ or pass their own personal standers to be used in content

Sooth their own ethical demons “at least I am not doing that”

To some how prove they are more moral that other webmasters

Using this to build simply and understanding with other webmasters in hope of increasing sales, trust and web presents

And just flat out using it for something entertaining to talk about or some kind of e-gossip

Now again I do hope these child molesters are all arrested, but I do not think we need to be exploiting this issue in the ways some do. :vampire:

maxpower
    Yes I know I miss spelled obsessed its early give me a break :paco:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    :troll:

Regards,

Lee

Max you are new to this industry. Make no mistake that bringing CP issues to public boards is nothing more then warning other webmasters of possible future problems or feeling out what other people know about a given company/individual.

Of the tens and thousands of posts on GWW only 171 contain the term CP.

I think you're being a bit paranoid :high:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I may be the only one that has observed this but it really seems allot of webmaster are totally abscessed with CP. Every day a large amount of posts are dedicated to this, now personally I hate anyone taking advantage of children in any way, but in a way is that what allot of webmasters are doing by using this topic to.

Discrediting legit companies and people

Being used by people that hate twink content to start with and think everyone should be 21+ or pass their own personal standers to be used in content

Sooth their own ethical demons “at least I am not doing that”

To some how prove they are more moral that other webmasters

Using this to build simply and understanding with other webmasters in hope of increasing sales, trust and web presents

And just flat out using it for something entertaining to talk about or some kind of e-gossip

Now again I do hope these child molesters are all arrested, but I do not think we need to be exploiting this issue in the ways some do. :vampire:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    not this again . can we not just lock this thread before it goes too far?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    not this again . can we not just lock this thread before it goes too far?
    Or better yet, ban max. He never learns and just disrupts.

marcjacob
    ive bowing out of this thread right now.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Max you are new to this industry. Make no mistake that bringing CP issues to public boards is nothing more then warning other webmasters of possible future problems or feeling out what other people know about a given company/individual.

Of the tens and thousands of posts on GWW only 171 contain the term CP.

I think you're being a bit paranoid :high:
    I think you are having trouble seeing this favorite tactic that some people use, maybe not start a tread to say it all the time, but it is used as a weapon daily. I really do not think I am the only one that believes this too, but again you can take what you want from it.

I think you are having trouble seeing this favorite tactic that some people use, maybe not start a tread to say it all the time, but it is used as a weapon daily. I really do not think I am the only one that believes this too, but again you can take what you want from it.
    Max if I'm not seeing something then have the balls to point it out to me. I don't know everything and am open to suggestion so shoot... WTF are you talking about?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Max if I'm not seeing something then have the balls to point it out to me. I don't know everything and am open to suggestion so shoot... WTF are you talking about?
    I really do not want to start singling out some people that is really something I do try to avoid. Just maybe keep some of that in mind when you see someone say that, its allot like some people calling any of their enemies “terrorists” regardless what side you are on. Now their are real terrorists but it is used to discredit some people with a blanket statement, with out having to really look at the issues from both sides. If you can not see how some people are using this CP thing to discredit others be they in the industry or out side the industry I really don’t think anything I can say will make you see that.

Ok so you wont name names. I thought you had more balls then that. What do you have to lose by being honest and sharing your knowledge with others?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Ok so you wont name names. I thought you had more balls then that. What do you have to lose by being honest and sharing your knowledge with others?
    All I can say is look around the board and when someone says that keep in mind allot of that is crap used to attack others for one reason or another. I would really name a few names but its not something I like to do, and think it would get me in trouble around here. Its not like I really have totally freedom to say what I really think sometimes around here so I do have to water it down. :innocent:

All I can say is look around the board and when someone says that keep in mind allot of that is crap used to attack others for one reason or another. I would really name a few names but its not something I like to do, and think it would get me in trouble around here. Its not like I really have totally freedom to say what I really think sometimes around here so I do have to water it down. :innocent:

ok then send me an ICQ. You are free to say what's on your mind. :fugly:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Madame0120
    Yes I know I miss spelled obsessed its early give me a break :paco:
    Man .. take all the fun out of it for us, huh? :hipster:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    Man .. take all the fun out of it for us, huh? :hipster:
    Sorry I know, I am sure you can find some other spelling mistakes if ya really want, I am believe it or now work at the same time and just cranking this out. I just wish we where able to edit our text for longer and maybe even remove threads we started.