Thread: Pop Up MP3 Player Script??

southernexposure

Pop Up MP3 Player Script??

Anyone know of a code or script I can use to pop up a music player in a web page?

I want to add music files to a website so surfers can tune into music and surf at the same time.
    Any comments, suggestions, etc.

The pop up would be by choice so a link would have to be placed on the main content page.

Thanks in Advance.
    :groovy:

Mitch
    go to flashkit.com and find a mp3/music player you like the best. there are a few hundred .fla files that let you import your own mp3 into them. do a search for a jukebox, musicbox or mp3. since thewindow you propose is by popup link you can set the dimensions of the jukebox yourself.

southernexposure
    Thanks Mitch, WOOF!!!:groovy:

southernexposure
    Ok, there has got to be a more simple way to play a full mixed cd on a web page where the surfer can fwd to the next song if they want.

They will be in Mp3 format
    cd's contain 11 to 13 tracks (yeah, i mixed them myself)
    they should be imbedded in the pop up page or into a web page, with the no right click feature imposed of course.

Would it be easier if the cd was one long track they could search through and if they just wanted to listen without much interaction from the listener.?/? <confusing, I know>

Any help greatly appreciated.:groovy:

Mitch
    anytime you want to use an mp3 player on a website it will mostly usually be flash based. To import songs into flash based jukeboxes you should have a basic knowledge of flash. I will find some jukeboxes that are fairly easy for your use. but make sure tou have the latest flash mx program on your computer to import songs.