Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can i do this with sponsor content?

marcjacob

Can i do this with sponsor content?

If i build avs feeders for a sponsor using their content only (condom cash is one, frat cash is the other which is why im asking here), where do i stand with including that content in my tour? i want to do a 2-3 page tour and sell the avs too but avs rules mean i cant link to a paysite sponsor outside my members area. Also where do i stand doing cutouts as this effectively removes any watermarking.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    If i build avs feeders for a sponsor using their content only (condom cash is one, frat cash is the other which is why im asking here), where do i stand with including that content in my tour? i want to do a 2-3 page tour and sell the avs too but avs rules mean i cant link to a paysite sponsor outside my members area. Also where do i stand doing cutouts as this effectively removes any watermarking.

I would ask the sponsor, or change to a AVS that will let you have out side links to a sponsor. I do not run a big directory so do not have traffic to waist on a AVS dead end page, if I can not have out side links on the page normally do not provide traffic to that page to start with.

As far as the watermarks I do not know if most people would let you take it that far personally I might have a bit of trouble with all that.

marcjacob
    im only using one sponsor for the site, no others apart from the avs. i cant email them as my emails im sending are going missing, reciveing ok but not sending. im sure lee or jasun will visit the board at some point and give me an answer.

marcjacob
    hmm, the avs might let me get away with an "all images are copright of" then link to the sponsor. i guess they will soon tell me if not.

how do people normally do it though? im not the first to buid an avs site solely with sponsor content surely.

maxpower
    hmm, the avs might let me get away with an "all images are copright of" then link to the sponsor. i guess they will soon tell me if not.

how do people normally do it though? im not the first to buid an avs site solely with sponsor content surely.
    Now days I don’t think you can be the first to do shit man but I am sure a few people will let you do that even if its a bit iffy. After all you are using other peoples content mainly just to sell AVS memberships, that is not to fair to the sponsor, now days AVS’s do not send much traffic to the sites especially the ones that will not let you have out-side links.

maxpower
    I look at it like this AVS’s and some directories that go that far to maximize their profits have already thought about ways to keep the best parts of the traffic for themselves too. A rule I tend to go by is the more RULES a site has the less you are really going to get in the end. Its not always true but a big list of strict rules sends off red flags too me.

marcjacob
    they may not let me, i agree with that, but i dont agree its mainly to sell the avs. its to sell both really.

the outside gets avs sign ups, the inside upsells.

ill be sending the avs traffic to it plus linking on as many link lists as i can, therfore driving as much traffic to their banners and text links as i can in order to get them sign ups.

and who says avs dont send traffic? the link list itself sends a fair bit and sites like hunk hunter send a fuck of alot more. also i find avs traffic the best to convert (as i dont do se). think about it, they have credits cards, have prooved they are willing to use it online and within 6 months max will be piss bored of avs sites and looking for something better.

if your doing a paysite youd do well to get to know the avs game, it does still work imo.

Toni_Enzo
    Don't do that, cause one day AVS will tell you that you are in breach of copyright, ofcourse after you've supplied them with hundreds of recurring members....

Stay away from sponsor content

maxpower
    they may not let me, i agree with that, but i dont agree its mainly to sell the avs. its to sell both really.

the outside gets avs sign ups, the inside upsells.

ill be sending the avs traffic to it plus linking on as many link lists as i can, therfore driving as much traffic to their banners and text links as i can in order to get them sign ups.

and who says avs dont send traffic? the link list itself sends a fair bit and sites like hunk hunter send a fuck of alot more. also i find avs traffic the best to convert (as i dont do se). think about it, they have credits cards, have prooved they are willing to use it online and within 6 months max will be piss bored of avs sites and looking for something better.

if your doing a paysite youd do well to get to know the avs game, it does still work imo.

Well man all that looks good on paper, but really AVS traffic converts poorer than free traffic now days “generally” and their is a whole lot less of it. As far as people from link lists entering you site with a membership they have already well they already have the main URL of the AVS if they want to look at that AVS’s sites they will go their not some link list. You will get a few inside for sure but I could probably count them on my fingers and toes each day. :innocent:

marcjacob
    do you actually build avs sites max? if so maybe your building crap ones? i dont mean to flame you, im just thinking that if your not getting results or traffic from avs, maybe your it doing wrong?

if you build a crap templated site you will get dumped to the bottom of the list if you get listed at all. same with link lists, they dont like sites with pop ups, banner farms etc.

if you cant convert avs traffic better than free or tgp traffic, again maybe your doing it wrong because i for one, can.

i except alot has changed and its taken me a while to get my head arround it but im now getting sponsor sales and my sites are working. perhaps you need a change of tac.

maxpower
    do you actually build avs sites max? if so maybe your building crap ones? i dont mean to flame you, im just thinking that if your not getting results or traffic from avs, maybe your it doing wrong?

if you build a crap templated site you will get dumped to the bottom of the list if you get listed at all. same with link lists, they dont like sites with pop ups, banner farms etc.

if you cant convert avs traffic better than free or tgp traffic, again maybe your doing it wrong because i for one, can.

i except alot has changed and its taken me a while to get my head arround it but im now getting sponsor sales and my sites are working. perhaps you need a change of tac.

I know all about AVS trust me man "I make AVS sites all the time", and I am not the only one that says and lists AVS conversion rations the same or less than free traffic. I have made really supper HQ AVS sites and many crappy ones too, it really does not matter too much “not worth all the extra time to me” AVS traffic is so highly filtered now is the main problem with it, well and 50 people a day for a week then 10 after is not going to pay the rent.

marcjacob
    whatever max, it works for me.

maxpower
    whatever max, it works for me.
    Go with what ya know man is all I can say :worm:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I would have no problems with you doing that with the content i provide affiliates on Condom Cash :thumbsup:

Hell, if you can make regular sales, ill even let you have content from Rainbow Content that you can do the same with as long as you promote Condom Cash of course

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo View Post
    Don't do that, cause one day AVS will tell you that you are in breach of copyright, ofcourse after you've supplied them with hundreds of recurring members....

Stay away from sponsor content
    They only do that when you STEAL content from inside sponsors paysites without permission.. Or so im told, i beleive you might have first hand experience of this though do you not?

Regards,

Lee