Thread: 2257 and 4472 Info and Q & A

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

2257 and 4472 Info and Q & A

The Free Speach Coalition has put together a Q & A as well as their points of view on the new 4472 law recently passed, and their plans on opposing it.

It's a good read as well as insightful, not to mention hopeful...

Some believe that FSC is not doing enough but personally, I can't imagine trying to take this on by myself, against the government, with a single attorney when they are a centralized force, familiar with fighting the government on First ammendment issues.

My membership money is well spent, even if it did not presently give us secondary producer injunctive protections, just for the work that they do.

Link the to the Article

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I especially like the answer to question 12 given that thread Lloyd posted last night claiming i was in violation of the 2257 regulations.

It seems, afterall, that the advice our attorney gave us, was correct, at least, according to the attorneys at the FSC

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I especially like the answer to question 12 given that thread Lloyd posted last night claiming i was in violation of the 2257 regulations.

It seems, afterall, that the advice our attorney gave us, was correct, at least, according to the attorneys at the FSC

Regards,

Lee
    OMG Lee you have your 2257's sitting in a mailbox pmlmao ha ha

Sounds good and is endorsed by the FSC, not to mention they are spot on about it not having to be the primary place of business.

-------------------

Question 12: If I am an adult webmaster, a “secondary” producer and an FSC member, and I work from home, can federal agents enter my home to inspect records without a search warrant?

Yes. If you operate your business exclusively out of your home, and that is where you have labeled that your records are maintained, your home can be inspected. Since the law requires only that the records be maintained at a place of business, not the primary place of business, it is possible to rent a small space and conduct some business from that location, as well as keep your records there. SOURCE FSC
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    OMG Lee you have your 2257's sitting in a mailbox pmlmao ha ha
    Actually, we dont, they are in the office out the back

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    I seriously doubt the FSC meant a small space could be a pobox. Its my understanding that 2257 regs specifically states that the custodian of records address can not be a PO Box.

Quote Originally Posted by djdez View Post
    I seriously doubt the FSC meant a small space could be a pobox.
    I agree and nowhere have i said that is the case $0.02

Regards,

Lee

realtoughbear
    This has been part of the labeling law since day one. It has never changed.