Thread: So Glad I was Unplugged this Weekend

the queerest straight girl in the world...

So Glad I was Unplugged this Weekend

What a dramatic weekend - full of drama, cp, and infringment issues! Unfortuantely I was MIA

Now, if anyone is up for some business....

We just had our annual meeting (well - our first annual meeting. We never really got together to talk about the future before....) and I have some great things happening!

First of all, we are developing a leak free webmasters tour for MuscleHunks.com. This is not going to be an open program, but for those of you who think you can make money off our our unargueably spectacular content... please email me! I am more interested in working tightly with a few great webmasters than in becomming the next silvercash!

Also, I am looking for great advertising venues, particularly for our newest site, LiveMuscleShow.com. We cannot go affiliate on this, but I am prepared to pay for reviews, features, etc. I also have great content to trade out.... Have budget, will spend.

We are going VOD. I've talked to Menflixx, NakedSword, PPVnetwork (but not yet to AEBN). I am out of my depth, and advice is welcome.

I am looking for more people to work with - from outsourcing some grunt work, to great writers (Patti???? Where are you!!!!), and for a great webmaster in the New York area!

Finally, I am looking for some good hard links. MuscleHunks is doing some 10k a day in REAL uniques (not MPG traffic....) and our other sites combined are doing the same. I want to excahnge with anyone in the BB, Muscle, Real Men and Cam categories.

And, of course this could all be on the Spam board - and maybe Lee will end up moving it... but with all the excitement of the weekend, I figured maybe everyone would be in the mood for business now :

Dzinerbear
    You have a PM.