Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have seen such a nasty little c*** in my life...

marcjacob

I have seen such a nasty little c*** in my life...

Sorry to post to another board, but lee does link to this board in his board list.

Is this guy for real? Id love to meet him face to face.

http://gaywebmasterchat.com/viewtopi...09a79fd5f18c1f

damn! maybe someone missed their valium today

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Hes ALWAYS like that. A real nasty guy. He had a major fight with another webmaster there several months ago. Nothing new for him im afraid.

marcjacob
    why do people let him get away with it? im not going to stand by and watch him pick on someone. ban the fucker.

or better still, which tgp does he own?

Gay is the new Black
    Marc - He reads to be from the school of Somethingawful/fark/stileproject forums

It's not going to be a battle you will win when it comes to nasty Vs. just be nice, please!

Think of it like a queen in a nightclub working asphalt like lip gloss and your Jordash is no means to a competent runway.

Let her have her spotlight because win or loose, someone is a clownboat! :cigarette:
    Be Who You Are!

Madame0120
    Know what I don't get? Why would someone burn a bridge like that?

When I have a problem with a vendor, or webmaster, I sure try more than one e-mail address to connect up. If I can't find an ICQ or phone # and I feel FORCED to go to a board, I post a polite - anyone know how to find this dude? - thread.

Nor would I have been so ... pissy to anyone- who has done any business with us, on a public board. Many a problem can be resolved with a pvt note and a clear head.

Like I said ...

why burn a bridge?

:crazy:

Toni_Enzo
    well.. I sure won't be submiting to that twat anymore...

and it was very unproductive submission so far to welovecock

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Enzo View Post
    well.. I sure won't be submiting to that twat anymore...
    :catfight:

I LOVE the word twat!

basement
    Yes twat is lovely word. Don't hear it enough these days.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Well I am glad this finally made its way here so everyone now knows how that man is and what he stands for -

I have had to play the role of Terminator on that other board for over the last year because of that little twat and his prejudice ways.
    He does in fact treat everyone badly and has no consideration for anyone or anything other than his own checkbook.
    The bestiality on his site proves this even further yet another issue I have battled for more than a year his host ignores the complaints and the DOJ seems uninterested in hearing it as well perhaps now some more important people seeing whats really going on over there will have some IMPACT!!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    why do people let him get away with it? im not going to stand by and watch him pick on someone. ban the fucker.

or better still, which tgp does he own?
    And to answer this question the reason he gets away with it on that board is because his friend Jake the owner of clickherecash is his buddy and I guess his neighbor as well. I personally dont think id ban him either if he was my neighbor he seems unstable~ :high:

Paco
    *sprinkling dill flavoured salt on popcorn*
    munch munch munch

Shh - soaps are on.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    *sprinkling dill flavoured salt on popcorn*
    munch munch munch

Shh - soaps are on.
    ooo Paco ...

AMC?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    ooo Paco ...
    AMC?
    No no ... Not AllMyChitlins, rather GWW - I was referring to the "drama" that was brought over from that foreign place.

Some of the banter, from the original post/thread, is quite soap opera-esque ... chalked full o' drah_ma!

HelixCash
    From the way he talks and the terminology he uses, I wouldnt be surprised if he frequents the WoW forums. heh.