Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An intro for me to GWW

spazlabz

An intro for me to GWW

Hello all,
    I wanted to introduce myself before I started posting on this forum and then people might be all 'Who is this joker?' I recognize a couple of names here, have seen some of you on other boards and had closer contact with still a very few others. (Hi Shelmal!)

I have been in the business for a little while, started off as an affiliate back in late 97 and opened my first paysite... just a small video site called Apollos-Temple.com... maybe someone has heard of it it died this year for a variety of reasons.

In the past 8 or so years I have opened a few other sites with badpuppy and even worked for some programs out there;
    Extreme Paychecks
    SexyCityCash
    and now
    Royal Cash

I will confess that my biggest motivation for starting to post on GWW at this stage is my desire to get the word out to this community specifically about a new twink site Royal Cash has just released called Boys Love 18.

I know that twink content makes some people nervous, but in order to solve a couple of issues concerning this site and the pictures and videos on it, we as a company have decided to release the documents necessary for 2257 compliance to any US based webmaster that decides to host our content for promotional reasons.

I also promise not to be here jumping in threads just to get my sig seen or to shout about how glorious our sites are or anything like that. People that have seen me will know I usually only jump in when I can contribute something to a thread and I am generally low key and friendly.

I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible

spaz

maxpower
    Sorry to start it off like this but you can always tell when a str8 webmaster makes a gay site "Niche: Gays, Movies, Group"

spazlabz
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Sorry to start it off like this but you can always tell when a str8 webmaster makes a gay site "Niche: Gays, Movies, Group"
    Oh yeah it is definitely a gay and straight thing
    I guess you can tell whenever a white guy makes a latino site too "Niche: HD Video, Latino, Teens, Group"

lets try this one on for size... is this a straight guy making a teen site? or an Eastern European Dude making a teen site? "Niche: Hardcore, Movies, Teens, Group "

here is an idea, lets leave the 'You can tell BS" at the curb bro, i have been involved with gay erotica for a loooooooooooong time and i respect the niche, the market and the community so

BACK OFF with your you can tell bidness mmmmmkay?

BTW, yeah i'm straight, my cash is greenback, my company pays on time and that twink site will convert

spaz

IWantU_Jeff
    one newb to another, welcome!
    its a pretty chill place nice people here for sure!

maxpower
    LOL I gave you some good advice that you can not even see I guess.

spazlabz
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantU_Jeff View Post
    one newb to another, welcome!
    its a pretty chill place nice people here for sure!
    Thanks jeff, I appreciate the welcome

spaz

spazlabz
    LOL I gave you some good advice that you can not even see I guess.
    i will ignore the fact that the 'advice' was unsolicited...

Now i will give you some advice there maxpower... you take yourself a good long look around that site. and right about the time you start to figure out that all the text for the affiliate program was written by someone in an Eastern European country that does not have English as thier first language and you will soon discover that the descriptives written were written by someone who is not as fluent with English as you are and has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

if your wondering i havent gotten around to re-writing the text for the affiliate program yet, i will probably do that when we do a redesign of it and I am very busy with a lot of other things.....

Let me ask you this as a gay webmaster.

could you tell from that Niche: Gays, Movies, Groups

that the site had gay men, in videos, having sex with multiple partners?

Yes?

Good, the description worked

spaz

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by spazlabz View Post
    i will ignore the fact that the 'advice' was unsolicited...

Now i will give you some advice there maxpower... you take yourself a good long look around that site. and right about the time you start to figure out that all the text for the affiliate program was written by someone in an Eastern European country that does not have English as thier first language and you will soon discover that the descriptives written were written by someone who is not as fluent with English as you are and has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

if your wondering i havent gotten around to re-writing the text for the affiliate program yet, i will probably do that when we do a redesign of it and I am very busy with a lot of other things.....

Let me ask you this as a gay webmaster.

could you tell from that Niche: Gays, Movies, Groups

that the site had gay men, in videos, having sex with multiple partners?

Yes?

Good, the description worked

spaz
    Good luck with your site man

spazlabz
    Good luck with your site man
    heh heh yeah man thanks, that makes all the difference

spaz

D-Rock
    Welcome spazlabz!

Good to have some relaxed new guys around - Even if they are str8.

:luke:

spazlabz
    Thanks D-Rock nice to be here always a pleasure to meet fellow webmasters gay or...... not LOL

spaz

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Straight?

Jeez Honey - you need help .... where is my medication for that... *searches*

Sit down, relax, grab a coockie

DEVELISH :develish:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi spazlabz. I see you've met our resident Bull-in-a-china-shop MaxPower. He's harmless, he just tends to speak without thinking first. The rest of us are actually pretty nice. We won't offend you until we get to know you first. LOL!

I'm Don, content provider, resident kinkster (next to Paco, of course) and all around nice guy. Glad to meet ya. :donmike:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

spazlabz
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Straight?

Jeez Honey - you need help .... where is my medication for that... *searches*

Sit down, relax, grab a coockie

DEVELISH :develish:
    Oh quit your gonna make me ha......blush :angel:
    Thanks for the welcome Develish

spaz

spazlabz
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Hi spazlabz. I see you've met our resident Bull-in-a-china-shop MaxPower. He's harmless, he just tends to speak without thinking first. The rest of us are actually pretty nice. We won't offend you until we get to know you first. LOL!

I'm Don, content provider, resident kinkster (next to Paco, of course) and all around nice guy. Glad to meet ya. :donmike:
    Thank you for the welcome Don, and very nice to meet ya

hey ya think if i pet Max he'll curl up on my lap? heh heh

spaz