Thread: need comments about online payment services

HungBrandon

I Wonder? need comments about online payment services

I'd like to know what experiences everyone has had with online payment services. Like which ones are good and which ones to avoid.

I run a personal gay phonesex website. Since Ebay bought paypal they have locked 2 paypal accounts. Luckily all I had was small amounts left in there.

I have looked at the websites of CC2You, iBill, Merchant Accounts 4 Less, and CCNow. They look about the same, but I'm new to this so I'm not sure what to look for.

I know what I want:

Customers to be able to pay by: Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Debit Cards/eCheck.

I'd like to keep my personal info private from my customers. Things like real name, address, phone number.

It would be nice if I could get direct deposits.

"Adult/Gay Friendly"

Ecommerce/Shopping Cart - I have yet to find an ecommerce service geared towards minute-by-minute charges. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Cost is also a concern, since I am just starting out.

Brandon

RainGurl
    Brandon,
    email me at rainey@raineystricklin.com and I can help you out with that.

Jason
    putting in my bid for an alternative to go along with whatever credit card billing you choose....

please email me at jason@123bill.com or icq 233969317

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Epoch can handle those needs for you. And we offer an alternative billing solution through ePassporte too.

Drop me a line at sales@epochsystems.com and we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

--Rand

Mitch
    netbilling.com I use them for a lot of stuff, I recommend them to everyone. if you dont use netbilling, your getting ripped off!

Wilson
    Use iBill and CCbill

HungBrandon
    Originally posted by Wilson
    Use iBill and CCbill
    Thanks for the input, but can you spare some reason why. Mitch sounds like he has used netbilling and found them inexpensive compared to others. Are iBill and CCBill connected? I have seen both of those, but not netbilling.

Brandon

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Dont forget you can also check out the payment processors we have listed at:

http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com/gay...nt_Processors/

Regards,

Lee

HungBrandon
    Originally posted by Lee
    Dont forget you can also check out the payment processors we have listed
    I did and they are helpful. I'm glad someone took the time and effort to put them there, but I was hoping for someone's personal experiences or point me to a print/online comparison article.

Paypal was ok when I first started using it, pre-ebay buyout, they would take adult content and gambling money. My adult content money was green enough when they were on the rise, but once ebay buys them, suddenly I'm scum.

Brandon