Thread: Gay Traffic Sources

Richard Craver

Gay Traffic Sources

Ok ok.

I'm sure the subject has been done to death both face to face and online but what are good places to go to buy traffic?

I've never had any particular luck(ie profitability) with sites like buygaytraffic.

Are there any other decent ones out there?

How do google adword campaigns work for you? Any advice on particular keywords to use/avoid?

Any help for this poor confused soul would be appreciated

i have great luck with adwords. be aware that the ads must be carefully thought up to trigger surfers because google does not allow adult language - and also that their editors all seem to have slightly different policies.

also gathering all the keywords and phrases is a bit of a long and probably ongoing task.

you can also buy spots on sites like hunkhunter and get a listing at 6 solid link sites permanantly.

maxpower
    Dennis is a really good guy http://www.hunkhunter.com/ads.html its not very expensive too

twink
    I've never had any success with hunkhunter paid advertising.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I know I'm doing something wrong with AdWords but the traffic wasn't as much as I thought it would be, granted the ratio between clicks/impressions is miles better than other places I've tried and the conversion isn't bad

WegCash Robert

Hey

SarahGTS
    Hey Richard,
    We have some Gay Gallery spots available;
    on Edengay and Sublime Directory

We have large amounts of Gay traffic through P2Pads, packages starting from 1million unique visitors for a month for less than 1/2 cent per visitor.

We also have a new product coming available which provides Gay feeder traffic for $2.00/1000.

Email me for more information on any of these products;
    sarah@gallerytrafficservice.com

Thanks

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    how does p2p ads work on Bittorent?!