Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok, so I am writing descriptions

spazlabz

Ok, so I am writing descriptions

Here I am all knee deep in pic and video galleries for our newest sites and since I enjoy writing text from time to time I am trying to come up with a variety of words to use....
    I am stuck...
    Twink... ok, yes it is a young man 18-21
    it's a fine word. until you use it 30 times to describe the action in your galleries like so;
    Hot Twink Blowjob
    Twinks In Hot Gang Bang
    2 Twinks Kissing

you know the score right... Does anyone have any other names both creative or mundane to describe Gay 18-21 year old models? Because I am stumped

spaz

(please no one suggest asparagus as it is not a term I would use to describe this hot and legal content heh heh)

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by spazlabz View Post
    Thanks for the great resource Paco! I checked it for twink as per the request of the other thread I started.. the only word similar was TWINK KEE LOL but i plan on bookmarking that site and using it for all its worth.
    spaz
    spaz, it is my pleasure! If I was more 'on the button' today, I would have slid yah the same link/URL.

I am glad it is of some value to you.

*running to my Ma's & Pa's house, with a print out of your quote*
    See, Pa, I am good for something!
    (j/k)

maxpower
    :yeah: :bunnypancake: :shit:

Madame0120
    LOL!
    www.gayxxxsource.com

I wrote all of those, and 80% of the other 3 hubs. You can tell on the gay site, when I ran out of words for dick, and got creative. I outsourced this task, till they too, run out of pussy words.

I haven't seen my secret word show up on the SEO stats on the hubs yet.

maxpower
    I did try to help this dick with his text, cuzz he has not clue how to create text for us gays or really anything else. Think he will blow a gasket now?

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I did try to help this dick with his text, cuzz he has not clue how to create text for us gays or really anything else. Think he will blow a gasket now?
    So how did the ole Fag Hag do?

spazlabz
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    LOL!
    www.gayxxxsource.com

I wrote all of those, and 80% of the other 3 hubs. You can tell on the gay site, when I ran out of words for dick, and got creative. I outsourced this task, till they too, run out of pussy words.

I haven't seen my secret word show up on the SEO stats on the hubs yet.
    Thanks Madame, that should be very helpful. I run dry all the time when trying not to be too redundant

spaz

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    So how did the ole Fag Hag do?

I will look at it for ya if you really want, but will say the site is a bit hard to read the text color needs to be changed, the frames the text are in are ok, but do not like how they join or do not join in the middle, The empty text blocks are not a good thing, I could go on for awhile on this but not sure that would make some people think I am a nice guy

Paco
    *Picking self up off the floor*

Did I just hear a mute give instructions ... verbally?

ON the subject of writing (placing marks, those left by your quill, on a blank canvass): so, now people are to be accepting pointers from a person that JUST remembered that there is a tool, one can use to check their spelling, grammar, vocabulary and devil knows what else!

spaz - WOW! Only 22 posts and already somebody's already provided you with the pet name "dick".

spazlabz
    Martini... you see the way this thread was framed? It is called...

try to follow along
    asking for advice/help

Do you see the difference yet? no, here, let me pat your head and explain S.L.O.W.L.Y to you mmmmmkay

in this thread I actually ASK for help

In my first thread on the board i did not... quick now, scurry along to the other thread and double check on that.

You offered not only UN-solicited advice about something that DOES NOT effect sales..... but you also tossed in a slice of condescension that was completely uncalled for implying that I do not know how to market to the gay community because of my sexual orientation.

That is where you showed just how monumentally ignorant you are, again let me explain slowly for you

1) I have been deeply involved with gay sites and the gay market since Oct 1998, when I opened the very first...... look closely at what comes next Martini......the very FIRST all video gay members site called Apollo-Temple.com

still with me?........good... school continues

2) The text in question that you tried to help this dick out with is three words on the center bar of an affiliate program written by......hold your breathe.... not me, but in fact someone whose first language is Russian. I also explained that I am pretty busy here lately and that I have not had time to re-work that affiliate program site (which would include authoring new text) but that I would probably get to it when we did a redesign of the entire thing.

I don't want to start a piss match with you, i really don't. But if you think that I will just back off because your gay and this is a gay webmaster forum you might want to rethink that a bit.

one last thing... before you get on this straight guys dick (I know you love us straight guys I can read posts) you'll need to spit on it first and make sure you have a strong neck.

spaz

spazlabz
    [QUOTE=Paco;160619spaz - WOW! Only 22 posts and already somebody's already provided you with the pet name "dick".[/QUOTE]

LOL IMMA DICK!:balls:

spaz

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by spazlabz View Post
    Martini... you see the way this thread was framed? It is called...

try to follow along
    asking for advice/help

Do you see the difference yet? no, here, let me pat your head and explain S.L.O.W.L.Y to you mmmmmkay

in this thread I actually ASK for help

In my first thread on the board i did not... quick now, scurry along to the other thread and double check on that.

You offered not only UN-solicited advice about something that DOES NOT effect sales..... but you also tossed in a slice of condescension that was completely uncalled for implying that I do not know how to market to the gay community because of my sexual orientation.

That is where you showed just how monumentally ignorant you are, again let me explain slowly for you

1) I have been deeply involved with gay sites and the gay market since Oct 1998, when I opened the very first...... look closely at what comes next Martini......the very FIRST all video gay members site called Apollo-Temple.com

still with me?........good... school continues

2) The text in question that you tried to help this dick out with is three words on the center bar of an affiliate program written by......hold your breathe.... not me, but in fact someone whose first language is Russian. I also explained that I am pretty busy here lately and that I have not had time to re-work that affiliate program site (which would include authoring new text) but that I would probably get to it when we did a redesign of the entire thing.

I don't want to start a piss match with you, i really don't. But if you think that I will just back off because your gay and this is a gay webmaster forum you might want to rethink that a bit.

one last thing... before you get on this straight guys dick (I know you love us straight guys I can read posts) you'll need to spit on it first and make sure you have a strong neck.

spaz
    Are you really here to improve your site or to get affiliates, do not think the latter will happen.

If you can not even take the time check your site before you publish it then why even bother at all, you might as well call us Fagots other than just Gays. Maybe YOU should take a bit more responsibly for the work that was TOTAL done by others that you are pushing on us now.

BTW I did not even look at your pic "bet you dont have one" but in my mind I see a overweight, balding, 40-50 year old 5ft 4-8 guy don’t think your Dick will be coming in play around here unless of course you are the one doing the playing with it.

spazlabz
    Are you really here to improve your site or to get affiliates, do not think the latter will happen.

If you can not even take the time check your site before you publish it then why even bother at all, you might as well call us Fagots other than just Gays. Maybe YOU should take a bit more responsibly for the work that was TOTAL done by others that you are pushing on us now.

BTW I did not even look at your pic "bet you dont have one" but in my mind I see a overweight, balding, 40-50 year old 5ft 4-8 guy don’t think your Dick will be coming in play around here unless of course you are the one doing the playing with it.
    heh heh ok Martini....I have obviously hurt your feelings. Buck up there kiddo I'm a nice guy and most definitely a top....an aggressive top

I find it amusing that the more i read your posts directed at me the more obvious it is that you are trying to exclude me in your little party.

Newsflash......this is a WEBMASTER BOARD/RESOURCE and not your own little social club. That means I come here to do BUSINESS. I want to make money for both the webmasters here who earn income by being affiliates and for my company.

I do not care if anyone who contacts me is gay or straight, only that they have traffic that targets this genre and will give the site we have a look at to see if their traffic fits the site. I am more then willing to help out anyone who comes to me wanting to do business. Here personal feelings do not come into play, it is about making money and not about personal feelings. Hell skipper, I'd even work with you if you wanted to promote this absolutely brand new and completely exclusive twinks site, i really would.

Your single minded focus on one word on the affiliate site strikes me as kind of sad really and i suspect you won't see a lot of those mistakes made on the tour for the site... but who knows? have you looked at it?

spaz

p.s. as for getting affiliates here, i've already been contacted by a couple of interested parties who would like special arrangements from us. And I am working on it so they have can get them as soon as possible

maxpower
    LMAO I will just let you have all the rope you need man, think you are doing a good job on your own. Have a nice day, I am going to get back to work. :prescription:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Spaz, just ignore maxi, we all do really, as he's the forum's village idiot. :toiletpaper: Nice to see you here and glad Madam and Paco could help.. :thumbsup:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online