Thread: Another 2257 Inspection Happening Right Now..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Another 2257 Inspection Happening Right Now..

VAN NUYS, Calif. - Knowledgeable sources report that the FBI is currently conducting a search of 2257 records on the premises of Sunshine Films. The target of their search is reportedly records from All-Good Video, which has not produced any new product in several years. It is not known why the FBI would be interested in records from All-Good, a company that Sunshine purchased some time ago. This would be the fourth 2257 records search the government has conducted within the past three weeks.

http://www.avnonline.com/index.php?P...tent_ID=274091

What is interesting to note here is yet again, it appears that Sunshine Filmes / All-Good Video is another company that would appear to primarily deal in 'teenage' looking models just as the previous companies who have been inspected did.

Regards,

Lee

Dart
    Hmmm.

Wondering if any of my bears look like teens.

Thank god for beards

LOL

"“Everything is fine. Everything is in order,” Shemesh told AVN.com. 'They were very nice men.' " Gotta love a guy in uniform :cop:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    Hmmm.

Wondering if any of my bears look like teens.

Thank god for beards

LOL
    Next month begins our 3rd year in the industry and really happy we made the decision to not use sponser content, and to stick to the over 25 catagory.

I wonder how stupid a producer feels when he has to ask someone like Dave Cummings for his ID.

madame - while i quite see your point, if the witch hunt grows, the fact your models are mature won't help. remember - if they want you, they can go for clerical errors as it's illegal to make a mistake in how one orders ones i.d.s.

i know a strip club in l.a. that was closed because a 55 year old patron didn't have his i.d. with him, the law stating that he must have it to be let in of course the club hadn't carded him 'cause he was 55 years old - and their employees and customers were all taken to jain and the club was not reopened.

sometimes law enforcement doesn't play fair.

Madame0120
    madame - while i quite see your point, if the witch hunt grows, the fact your models are mature won't help. remember - if they want you, they can go for clerical errors as it's illegal to make a mistake in how one orders ones i.d.s.

Feeling in a more comfortable spot, does not mean we aren't aware and also doing our best to comply, regardless of the fact it hasn't been tested. We have always run our business, as a business .. but I'm still happy .. I never cared for twinks anyway. Well as houseboys, maybe. If they don't chatter.

i know a strip club in l.a. that was closed because a 55 year old patron didn't have his i.d. with him

Pretty stupid, not to be checking everyone's ID at the door, reguardless of age. More stupid not to have your ID with you, at a strip bar. Bet there's not a girl left in town that will shake her money maker at the poor old dude.

All any of us can do, is listen to our Attys, access the risks and hope the choices are the right ones .. but the right one is a big unknown. Eh?

sometimes law enforcement doesn't play fair/ :catfight:

True. They got the Home Field avantage and a stadium full of ringers, but I'm ever hopeful, that someone is really looking out for the kids. Guess that's just the geezer in me.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    What is interesting to note here is yet again, it appears that Sunshine Filmes / All-Good Video is another company that would appear to primarily deal in 'teenage' looking models just as the previous companies who have been inspected did.
    well we assume they are trying to find an underage performer, much less likey if the company shoots mature people
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

I love your comments Madame. You seem to hit the point well with just the right pinch of sarcasm.