Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News!

Gay is the new Black

Breaking News!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/ramsey.arrest/

Sources: Arrest made in JonBenet Ramsey case
    Be Who You Are!

cheapdick
    About the only thing that gets cable news more giddy than a terror scare is a Jon Benet story. That'll occupy them for the next couple days.

What's the latest real news?

I am glad for the family after being under suspicion for 10 years. This clears their name.

maxpower
    The news I like from today is they are really thinking about adding 3 new planets to or solar system to make it a total of 12 not 9. Now I know they have been playing with this for awhile, about since they found objects as big or bigger than Pluto in the Kuiper Belt but looks like they are really going to do it now.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Seems it was a second grade school teacher from Georgia, by the name of John Karr, who was arrested for ped charges in Bangkok yesterday. It appears he has been under surveilance for the better part of a year and that Patsy Ramsey was told before she died of the new suspect.

It appears that a hot shot new DA, Mary Lacy, in Boulder has been pursing this case with a fresh eye for the last few years and it has resulted in this big break.

Well, maybe if her parents hadn't paraded her around like a little whore for hire and got her wearing clothes that most strippers would call tacky, she'd still be alive.

Any parents who turn their daughter into a paedophile's dream have to take some of the blame when their daughter gets killed by one of the people they dressed her up to attract.

Just sayin'.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Such a sad situation this is and possibly a good example of trial by media for the mother and father.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I lived in Denver when JonBenet was killed. All everybody was talking about was hot the parents did it. Seriously, I did not come across one person who thought they were innocent. Popular opinion certainly affects unbiased opinions and is very influential when it comes to forming your own opinion.

I thought they were guilty for years. I was just talking about it with a friend the other day, actually... pontificating about motives Patsy Ramsay had to kill her daughter. Less than 24 hours later, they arrest the suspect, and he confesses!

Hello egg... here is my face. Please make room for the foot about to enter my mouth.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

cheapdick

Boo Wtf?

Why is the Department of Homeland Security involved in the JonBenet Ramsey case?

The agency meant to fight the terrorists has nothing better to do than work on the JonBenet Ramsey case?

John Mark Karr, 41, will be taken within the week to Colorado, where he will face charges of first degree murder, kidnapping and child sexual assault, Ann Hurst of the Department of Homeland Security told a news conference in Bangkok.

Had Osama killed a child beauty queen instead of 3,000 people maybe we could have gotten the Bush administration to actually devote a little effort to finding him too.
    Ridiculous:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter...ory?id=2323458

D-Rock
    Jasun Well, maybe if her parents hadn't paraded her around like a little whore for hire and got her wearing clothes that most strippers would call tacky, she'd still be alive.

Any parents who turn their daughter into a paedophile's dream have to take some of the blame when their daughter gets killed by one of the people they dressed her up to attract.

Just sayin'.
    A little girl was murdered and you are blaming the parents? I highly doubt that the parents dressed her in hopes to be killed by a ped...Please have some more class than saying what you just did.

By your standards all women should be covered from head to toe in clothing showing no skin and beauty. Just like they do in the Middle East, and look where that has gotten them.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    He can defend his comments himself but that's not what he said.

There is a large middle ground between "covered from head to toe" and "dressed like a whore for hire." It's fine to disagree but there's no need to put words in anybody's mouth.

D-Rock
    HotMaleVideos He can defend his comments himself but that's not what he said.

There is a large middle ground between "covered from head to toe" and "dressed like a whore for hire." It's fine to disagree but there's no need to put words in anybody's mouth.
    Thanks for the clarification Mike. I must have missread it.:thumbsup:

sorry.. but if you saw videos of that little girl on stage... wearing fishnet stockings and high heels and a string bikini, feathers in her hair and walking around pulling her shawl off her shoulder while she was puckering her lips at the audience... it was the most disturbing thing I ever saw in my life.

I've seen 5 dollar strippers with more class, and yeah, I AM laying a lot of blame on the parents. Little girls of 5 and 6 should not be traipsing around looking like they're trying to turn tricks, and the parents should have stepped in at some point.. but didn't... in fact, they encouraged it.

And that ultimately seems to have lead to a guy who just COULDN'T keep his hands off her anymore.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Paco
    just because a child was murdered does not mean you do not look at the parents. They should always be considered the prime suspects!

Any parent that states: I loved that child, with all my heart, has done a poor job trying to convince others that she/they are innocent, or at the least their love for the child (not their abilities).
    THAT CHILD?
    What, you forget the moneymaker’s first name?

Also, exactly why won't that freak **** answer whether or not he previously knew the parents, unless it will harm his chances of getting a light penalty.

And what's with the $118K. 118 WTF... why not $117,467.12 or some other weird amount. It's almost TOO specific a figure.

There are way too many unanswered question, and way too many accusation from the parents (blaming the police for not closing the case sooner), for me.

I would not be surprised if I heard that they were "offering" her to people ... for $118K, or something stupid like that.

That is what I think.

What truly disgusts me is many of HIS kind (sick-fucks) use the excuse of being ill upstairs. But not SO ill that he was unable to mask his crime.

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com