Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSII / GridMerchants aka ibill???

MSII / GridMerchants aka ibill???

just received this email from Viola MSII (viola@msii.info):

Subject: Merchant Solutions International Inc.
    Dear Merchant,

Merchant Solutions International is an industry leading full service solutions provider of online payment processing and internet marketing. We are a complete one stop shop for all your e-commerce needs. Our company has provided businesses worldwide with reliable billing solutions, professional-class marketing and other web related services.

We have joined with GRID to not only offer you a better solution, but to offer you a guaranteed payout option, in addition to:

Lower rates at 9.99%
    Lower transaction fees
    Accurate reporting and tracking tools
    On-time and consistent payouts
    Re-bills with higher approvals
    No Visa fee
    Mainstream and Adult websites

In addition we are now offering not only the lowest processing rates but also the lowest transaction fees as well. MSII products are powered by technology that integrates online payment processing, fraud control, and affiliate management.

MSII can also offer secure, scalable solutions that enable merchants to process transactions from anywhere in the world.

Please review our websites below and contact me at your earliest convenience.

http://msii.info/

http://gridmerchants.com/

Sincerely,
    Viola E. De Witt
    Sales Account Manager
    Merchant Solutions International Inc.
    viola@msii.info
    954-363-4522
    I thought it was strange that it was addressed to nobody so I checked the email headers and it shows this:

Received: from relay01.ibill.com (208.62.229.38)
    SMTP; 17 Aug 2006 15:58:04 -0500
    Received: from exch01.CORP.IBILL.COM (exch01.corp.ibill.com [10.148.100.203])
    by relay01.ibill.com (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id

sounds like ibill have rebranded YET AGAIN. I will not be applying :cheekymonkey:

cheers,
    Luke

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Maybe they should just call themselves "SyBILL".

o.O

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    "No Visa fees" = illegally processing offshore = going to be shut down when Visa notices.

Same shit, different day.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    "No Visa fees" = illegally processing offshore = going to be shut down when Visa notices.

Same shit, different day.
    The problem is, webmasters will use them because of the 'no fee' thing

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    The problem is, webmasters will use them because of the 'no fee' thing

Regards,

Lee
    If webmasters are that stupid that they don't even check the boards before signing up with a new processor, then maybe...just maybe... they deserve what they get.

marcjacob
    true.. but... what about europeon merchants like me who dont have to pay the rip off visa fees, then sign up for it.

i know ccbill dont charge for euro merchants which as far as i can tell is cool with visa so id only stick with them, these others scare me.

us processors aren't allowed to process for non u.s. businesses.

the ccbill who does european webmasters is ccbill eu.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    true.. but... what about europeon merchants like me who dont have to pay the rip off visa fees, then sign up for it.

i know ccbill dont charge for euro merchants which as far as i can tell is cool with visa so id only stick with them, these others scare me.

marcjacob
    oh, verotel do aswell. i think alot of business's started operating in europe anyway. many in london for some bizare reason. i guess there must be a business reason but i thought it was odd at the time.

verotel is a well established processor - not a great one, but they've been around a while - but they are the exact opposite of what i'm talking about. i'm not saying ccbill eu is the only european processor - i'm saying no u.s. processor is allowed to process for non u.s. companies.

it's because of visa u.s. - they have a LOT of rules!

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    oh, verotel do aswell. i think alot of business's started operating in europe anyway. many in london for some bizare reason. i guess there must be a business reason but i thought it was odd at the time.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Hmmmm. Plausible

sorry, edited ... duplicate post

Hmmmm. Plausible

"Merchant Solutions International, Inc. is an industry-leading, web marketing services company based in Florida."

If it's IBill, this part is laughable....

"Our company has provided businesses worldwide with reliable, professional-class marketing, billing solutions and other web related services. We are a friendly, accessible group of seasoned professionals, digital artists, and business developers focused on making our company successful and adding value to the services we provide. Our success begins with yours."

They may have problems with Bank of America with the name...
    BofA is affiliated with a "Merchant Solutions International, Inc" which is a merchant credit , atm, debit, check, merchant account processing company in Michigan.. not sure how this name will go over with the trademark people...

Once again, plausible....

"With over 10 year’s internet experience, we are able to specialize in an array of different Internet technologies used in ecommerce projects of all sizes. .."

And if IBilll, laughable.........

Merchant Solutions International, Inc. stays focused on its goal of expanding client's exposure online while tracking and improving the bottom line ROI. We have an established record for providing entire internet solutions.

The website colors are even the same concept..

plausible? i thought the headers having

made this more than plausible.

IBill could be whoring out it's client email list...there has been "other" client information accidently leaked out of there before....

IBill could be mailing for them.....

Then again, it could very well be an attempt at rebirthing IBill...

My problem with that is that IBill is part of a public company....
    wouldn't this type of "makeover" be something that would be in the public domain or in some sort of press releases?

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    plausible? i thought the headers having

made this more than plausible.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr View Post
    My problem with that is that IBill is part of a public company....
    wouldn't this type of "makeover" be something that would be in the public domain or in some sort of press releases?
    I don't think public companies are *required* to do press releases, and even if they are, Ibill has done so many shady and downright illegal things, it wouldn't surprise me if they're simply pulling a George Bush and ignoring the law entirely.