Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Karr Didnt Kill JonBenet Ramsey

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

John Karr Didnt Kill JonBenet Ramsey

Something just doesnt 'fit' with that whack jobs story.

Not to mention the body language he used when he 'confessed' on live TV.

I have a feeling he was around when the murder happened but, i dont think he was the killer.

Regards,

Lee

cheapdick
    You think? Well, it's just another way of getting your mind off the "War on Terror" and other frivolous things.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapdick View Post
    You think? Well, it's just another way of getting your mind off the "War on Terror" and other frivolous things.
    Thats right, it was Bush, he told this guy to admit his guilt.

You've cracked the case, congrats :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

cheapdick

Wink

I'm not a "Private Eye" for nothing...or just another pretty face

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Thats right, it was Bush, he told this guy to admit his guilt.

You've cracked the case, congrats :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

cheapdick
    BTW, why was Home Land Security involved in this?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapdick View Post
    BTW, why was Home Land Security involved in this?
    Because its all part of the same department as US custom and immigration LOL

I dont mean any offence by this but, all ive seen you post in the last month or so are 'political' type responses and well, your world may revolve around politics and the moron we have a president right now but, the rest of our lives dont.

Not everything is a conspiracy, despite what your tinfoil hat may be telling you

Regards,

Lee

cheapdick
    Yeah so?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Because its all part of the same department as US custom and immigration LOL

I dont mean any offence by this but, all ive seen you post in the last month or so are 'political' type responses and well, your world may revolve around politics and the moron we have a president right now but, the rest of our lives dont.

Not everything is a conspiracy, despite what your tinfoil hat may be telling you

Regards,

Lee

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    but, if Karr didn't kill Ramsey, who did?
    do we even care anymore?

the crime of the last century spills over into this one - jeez!

cheapdick

Wink

Oh don't worry. I take no offence. However, my "tinfoil hat" has better "reception" than you try to give me credit for :worker:

But our lives are unfortunately revolving around the president you so affectionally call a "moron".

And indeed I try to lend a little "sarcastic humor" on what MAY be considered as you cutely say "conspiracy".

Quote Originally Posted by Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I agree with A_DeAngelo. Who cares? I think both her parents should be put away for dressing up their little girl like a cheap whore. I mean, they're going after webmasters with 30 to 50 year old models on their websites in the name of protecting our children when parents can tart their daughters up and parade them around in pagents that were originally designed for women to show off their bodies.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I agree with A_DeAngelo. Who cares? I think both her parents should be put away for dressing up their little girl like a cheap whore. I mean, they're going after webmasters with 30 to 50 year old models on their websites in the name of protecting our children when parents can tart their daughters up and parade them around in pagents that were originally designed for women to show off their bodies.
    Well the Mom is dead “cancer” and both passed many polygraph tests, this new guy is insane yes but also was working on a book on this case so knows allot of info, that he is now using to try to take credit for the crime. His family says he was with them on Xmas, my guess is that in the next week or 2 this case will have to start all over again. Do I give a shit really NO

As far as people outside the US being so caught up with our politics, well they are just following for their own Gov. and media’s BS to distract them from their own internal problems. Its all a old game that will go on as long as people fall for it. In allot of ways people are like sheep like the bible tells us, they believe and trust all kind of really insane stuff. Just like sheep for the most part they follow a group mentality, and are really unable to think outside their own place in the world or particulate situation.

The guy is a freak, in addition to whatever fucked up things he's done.

He looks freaky, acts creepy and the fact that he was a teacher is creeeepy

his pencil thin neck, big head, and his freaky buggy eyes :crazyeyes:

Whether he killed her or not the guy is still a creepy freak

It's ok to be a freak. It's ok to be a creep. But being both at the same time just isn't natural.

Anyone else think he comes off as a total queen too?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    This is our generations "JFK".

Let the conspiracy theories begin!
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post

The guy is a freak, in addition to whatever fucked up things he's done.

He looks freaky, acts creepy and the fact that he was a teacher is creeeepy

his pencil thin neck, big head, and his freaky buggy eyes :crazyeyes:

Whether he killed her or not the guy is still a creepy freak

It's ok to be a freak. It's ok to be a creep. But being both at the same time just isn't natural.

Anyone else think he comes off as a total queen too?
    Well man pedophiles normal are very effeminate acting “not saying they are gay” it just goes hand in hand with this type of stuff just look at Michael Jackson. The less effeminate pedophiles are nomaly what is called serial killers like John Gacy

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Well man pedophiles normal are very effeminate acting “not saying they are gay” it just goes hand in hand with this type of stuff just look at Michael Jackson. The less effeminate pedophiles are nomaly what is called serial killers like John Gacy
    interesting perspective
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com